When i was installing VestaCP, i used new hostname that was not set in server's /etc/hosts file

and result was error:

Code:
AH00557: apache2: apr_sockaddr_info_get() failed for my.hostname.here
AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
 * The apache2 instance did not start within 20 seconds. Please read the log files to discover problems
Error: apache2 start failed
Once i replaced old hostname by that new one (my.hostname.here) in /etc/hosts and restarted network: /etc/init.d/networking restart

restarted apache2 manually: /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

it restarted without problem, so i re-run installation: bash vst-install.sh --force

it continued installation

i spotted following error:
* Restarting vesta-nginx vesta-nginx nginx: [emerg] open() "/usr/local/vesta/nginx/conf/nginx.conf" failed (2: No such file or directory)

yet it continued and finished.

Then in Vesta after trying to enable SSL cert., it said: "Error: DNS problem: SERVFAIL looking up A for mydomain.com"

So i checked http://intodns.com/mydomain.com and it told me:
"WARNING: One or more of your nameservers did not return any of your NS records."
"ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond: The ones that did not respond are: myserveriphere"
"ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond: The ones that did not respond are: myserveriphere"

So i checked VestaCP / DNS section and there was not entries for the nameservers i registered in my domain registar control panel.

i registered ns1 and ns2 so in Vesta i now created new DNS A records for both ns1 and then ns2 where the IP i set to be my vesta server IP.

Then intodns.com started recognizing that the problem disappeared and SSl was installed successfully.
---