See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magenet.com - automatic links selling/buying, Review

Administrator

Magenet.com - automatic links selling/buying, Review

I have registered at Magenet around 2012, and since that time i have withdrawn more than $350
    Withdrawals are made till the 5th day of every month

They paid me several times and they respond my support tickets quite quick.

The people are really buying the links from my site. Usually they buying only ones that has some pagerank. One usually earn like 0.6-2 usd per link monthly. (Pagerank 0-2) page.

-----
    Magenet appears to process withdrawals monthly, at the beginning of each month. Just request withdrawal once and be patient:

October 03, 2014 - $176.34 payment to paypal received
    April 19, 2014 - $50.59 paid
    November 6, 2014 - someone is saying he got paid too
    January 12, 2015 - $135 paid
    March 2nd, 2015 - $50 paid
    April 1st - $50 paid
    Jun 2nd - $54 paid
    jun 9th - $51 paid (within around 7 days of request!)
    jul 3rd - $51 paid (within around 5 days of request)
    Sep 7th - $54 paid (within around 14 days of request)
    2021/09: got paid regularly i request payment like every 1 or 2 months. if they stop paying i should update this topic

So far Magenet is number 1 earner for me regarding backlinks sales. One should have pagerank in order to get backlink offers.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    How many websites do you have listed with magenet?

There has been a major decrease in magenet revenues, has anyone noticed the problem

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by webc View Post
    There has been a major decrease in magenet revenues, has anyone noticed the problem
    Not sure if you mean amount of money paid to you for a backlinks or if you mean amount of links sold.

If amount of links sold, i am not aware about any signifficant decrease or increase. Maybe slight decrease, it is possible. But still good network 4me, do not know any better.

There has been a major decrease in revenues and links sold. In 2015, was making more than $400 from Magenet monthly, now making less than one third of the amount.

0/1 found it usefull/helpfull Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I do not recommend working with this ad network.

They are engaged in deception of their publishers, provide humiliating conditions for cooperation and hide it!

This advertising network belongs to the company Linksmanagement.com
    This company is located in the Ukrainian city of Kiev and carefully disguised as an organization working for the West, the United States and Europe.

Negative facts about Magenet.com:
    - They sell your advertising spots through Linksmanagement.com and you get only up to 25% of the amount paid by the advertiser.
    - for rental links you take up to a third of the cost. For example, if you put a price of $ 1 in Magenet.com, the advertiser will see a price of $ 3. At the same time, there is a possibility that you will not receive any payment for the link to the account. This happens often.
    - for eternal links you get another 2 times less.
    - the system places priority on sites that belong to this organization and distributes most of the orders for such sites. The outside publisher gets little.
    - In some ways, some sites and individual pages that work well can be disconnected from work. The advertising network is clearly engaged in rigging these indicators ..
    - poor support work - the account manager responds for a long time, on questionable questions in the work of the advertising network in response to lies, reluctant answers or even ignore.

Most importantly - recently they made restrictions on minimum and maximum prices, ignoring the needs of advertisers and publishers. Just to grow your income.

I'm a major publisher, and given all the above, as well as the latest innovations, I think that Magenet.com is a fraudulent shit. I have a strong desire to disable all previously sold advertising placements and forget about this scam.

Administrator

You have not provided any proof of fraud or SCAM, so please stay away from dirtying them. If you have proof, please update your post, else you may seem yourself as a "liar" when claiming scam/fraud while we have no evidence.

As a publisher i do not care where they are located, how much they charge advertisers. I always receive good money and support staff (Nancy) is responding and even listen your feature requests. I faced no restrictions on min./max. price per ad. #1 link selling network for me.

1/1 found it usefull/helpfull Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Dear admin!

I have been working seriously with similar advertising systems from all over the world and I have something to compare with.

I am very unhappy with the cooperation with this organization. I regret the time I spent on them. And if I see a mention of this system, then I will warn everyone about these negative aspects.

1. Restrictions on prices. Here is a screenshot from account:
    Http://image.prntscr.com/image/47ea78922e7e4ae48ec49f47b9697f2d.png
    This measure they took away the opportunity to put competitive prices, for which there is a good demand for links.
    This is done to increase the turnover of Magenet.com and to pump out more money from advertisers. Users' interests are ignored.
    These are signs of an organization that is dishonest in dealing with partners.

The content of the site looks like a typical network scam. Here's a good example: https://www.magenet.com/create-1000-monthly-revenue-flow/
    And I regret that I did not pay attention to it in due time. Once again I say, I regret the time spent on them.

2.Sign up for Linksmanagement.com. You can search your sites there. As a result, you will see prices for rental and perpetual links. Also from the search you can see that price restrictions do not work for everyone.

3. Payment for references. You can place advertising, for example for a few months, but often for a period of up to 30 days you will not get paid.
    From all of the above it follows that the maximum that you get is up to 25-30% of the advertiser's budget for posting on your site.
    These are humiliating conditions for cooperation.
    But in the FAQ service it is said that its use is free.

4. Support work is also not very good. A week to respond to requests - neglect to users.
    To point out doubtful moments - in the answer there were no normal answers, once did not even say anything.

As for me, I had more income from them and it gradually grew, before the price caps were made.

Problems with orders were not before. The advertising system itself created these problems. Against those who know how to set prices very well. What do you think, for what it was done ?? !! Probable cause - in favor of their sites, which participate there.

Because of these restrictions, I lost the opportunity to receive almost all orders.
    Last edited by link-01; 04-11-2017 at 11:25 PM. Reason: /

Facing a similar problem with magenet, the pricing is very low and the sales have reduced to a very great extent. Almost all other ad networks are paying monthly, as they realize that the website owner is paying annual domain, webhosting renewal expenses, only magenet is offering mainly permanent links, which cause losses to the publisher.
    Since you are a large publisher, can you share other websites which you are using for monetizing your websites

Admin, Lower prices - this is due to links in the status of "Permanent ad (prepaid for 12 months)", for them the monthly price is 2 times less. I do not think that they will add such a feature to your request, just make the prices higher so that such applications are acceptable for you.

Well, as asked, I will say in general on the situation with the sale of links

Magenet.com, like any other advertising network can be justified by the fact that this is primarily a business project, and not a means of earning for publishers. We in this case are not even business partners who work together under the law and through the conclusion of a contract. Therefore, they have the right at their discretion to change the working conditions and cooperation for the sake of increasing their profits.

Especially the income from buying and selling links is not the most reliable and durable thing. Today, because of the progress of Google, fewer and fewer people want to buy links in this form.
    The above situation with a large drop in income in recent years is normal. I generally do not have this, but I can talk about a large number of lost profits.
    In general, the situation is such that if you have many sites and pages, then you can earn well, but this in any case will be a shortage of income. Either the income will be good, but there will be a disparity in the scope of your offer.

About other links selling services. Here is a list of low requirements for moderation and there are advertisers:
    Backlinks.com
    Linkspanel.com
    Selinks.com
    Serpzilla.com
    Mainlinkads.com
    However, I do not guarantee that efforts to use these services will give you an income.
    In other services, getting access to work is much more difficult.
    Also, in addition to this list, there are many services that work for a particular region (for example, from Russia). But this requires websites in the appropriate languages.

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast