+ Post New Thread

Thread: Bulk accounts : Craigslist PVA, Gmail PVA, Pinterest, Twitter, Yahoo, Outlook, tumblr

Bulk accounts : Craigslist PVA, Gmail PVA, Pinterest, Twitter, Yahoo, Outlook, tumblr

Bulk accounts : Craigslist PVA, Gmail PVA, Pinterest, Twitter, Yahoo, Outlook, tumblr and Verification Phone numbers

From the Desk of : J. Gopal

Dear BBHF Friends,

Let me ask you a question or two, how many useless bots have you downloaded lately and never used all due to lack of accounts for the software?

Are you tired of non working account creation software?

Are you frustrated with your social media marketing efforts?

We know your pain, let us solve those problems for you today once and for all.

We provide high quality accounts, in csv format, so you can instantly import them into your bots and other software. No more wasted time creating accounts yourself.

Currently we provide the following accounts :

Pinterest
    Tumblr
    Yahoo
    Hotmail
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Gmail Phone verified accounts
    AOL (Email)

With our ready made social media accounts at your disposal, you will have an easy to follow method of earning beyond your dreams. Just plug them into
    your favorite bots and post your money sites and links, its really that simple.

At a price of only $5 per hundred accounts, you cannot go wrong with our service,

If you think that making money online isn't easy, then the our service is definitely the solution for you. Even if making money may not be easy, it certainly

makes it seem easy, and gives you a reliable guide to follow which nobody can go wrong with. Pretty soon, you'll be watching the money flow in if you do

decide to take me up on this offer!

All you need to do now is click the button bellow and select the account type you want:

After completion of your order, please allow 12-24 hours for your order to be filled. You will be provided with
    a files in csv format with all your logins and passwords which you can easily import.

Do you need more than 100 accounts? Any support or sales inquiries can be directed to our help desk :

http:/www.blognetweb.com/portal.php

From the Desk of : J. Gopal

Dear BBHF Friends,

Let me ask you a question or two, how many useless bots have you downloaded lately and never used all due to lack of accounts for the software?

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]
    [/HIGHLIGHT]
    [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]If you are like me, to many to count. But I finally came up with a solution,
    after months of hard work and difficulty.

[/HIGHLIGHT]

Are you tired of non working account creation software?

Are you frustrated with your social media marketing efforts?

Had enough of Craiglist, Gmail, acutions sites phone verification hassles?

We know your pain, let us solve those problems for you today once and for all. For the first time, due to recent advances in revolutionary coding technology, me and my team now offer this solution to the public.

We provide high quality accounts, in csv format, so you can instantly import them into your bots and other software. No more wasted time creating accounts yourself.

Currently we provide the following accounts, bulk only non profiled:

Craigslist Phone Verified Accounts (For Posting in services, jobs etc)
    Landline numbers for phone verification - Non-voip lines working with and
    will verify Ebay, amazon, paypal, google, itunes*.
    Pinterest
    Tumblr
    Yahoo
    Outlook (can be in GSA or CSV, with our without alias)
    Hotmail (can be forwarded to one email or not)
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Gmail Phone verified accounts
    AOL (Email)

With our ready made social media accounts at your disposal, you will have an easy to follow way of earning beyond your dreams. Just plug them into your favorite software and post your links and ads, its really that simple.

Rest assured that I would not even be selling this if I wasn’t 200% sure that it will deliver not only what I expect, but what you expect too! Each inch of the accounts are ready to go, you should find it easy to utilize them once you order.

Trust me, with the our accounts on your side, you will make many times over this small initial investment that you will be making by ordering it now! Join the ranks of the elite, and finally discover the secrets that allow a select group of people to seemingly cash in while doing very little at all!

To order Social Media Accountss Verification numbers or Craigslist PVA click below:

Sincerely,

J. "The Blackbelt Blackhatter" Gopal

Do you need more than 100 accounts? Special forwarding setups or file formats?
    If you have any support or sales inquiries, please direct your query to our help desk :

http:/www.blognetweb.com/portal.php

Notice and disclaimer : We offer a replacement guarantee for our accounts. Strictly no refund unless we cannot deliver for some reason. If you do not use PRIVATE proxies, we will only replace the accounts once. Be aware that all accounts are provided in working order and checked at the time of delivery.
    If you use public and or hidemyass proxies, we cannot guarantee the long term use of the accounts.
    If you use our recommended proxy providers through our affiliate link, we will give you a 5% bonus
    All verification Phone numbers forward to any other US number you designate.

Terms, exclusions, and conditions of this service
    This service is intended for users who know how to work with csv files, private proxies, and most seo software on there own. We do not support or train anyone in the use of bots unless part of a paid consultation. Software training and support is available for an additional fee if needed. However we offer full replacement and support for the accounts themselves on a best effort basis.

Customer service and satisfaction is our top priority. We always make our best effort to be polite and proffessional, we reserve the right to refuse servuce to anyone deemed abusive to our staff. Refunds only granted on a case by case basis. If you are polite patient and observe netiquette, we will get along fine .Usage of the accounts is still subject to the TOS of any respective websites and user bears responsibility of the buyer to not abuse them. Support for any products and services are available via our helpdesk only, not in the sales thread. Thank you all for your business and cooperation.

After completion of your order, please allow 24-72 hours for your order to be filled. You will be provided with a files in csv format with all your logins and passwords which you can easily import.

For any craigslist posting service related needs means just contact classified ad poster. they will give help for promotion or leads to your business.

+ Post New Thread