+ Post New Thread

Thread: Favorite Music Genre?

Favorite Music Genre?

I really prefer rap and hip hop. They are the best music to me, as they are fun and engaging. Not to mention there are so many rappers out there these days that there is an endless supply of great music entering the internet every day and even every minute.

What about you? What is your favorite?

Classical music - especially instrumental music from the baroque and earlier, but classical era too. Woodwinds and piano are my favorites to listen to. Bach is my favorite composer.

Jazz - Bebop, Coltrane and so on.

Rock - Beatles, Stones, Simon and Garfunkel, etc.

My favorite genre of music is post-hardcore. And I guess the best band in this genre is Adept.

Я всегда очень сильно любила различные концерты и сейчас самый лучший вариант провести Рождество это к примеру заказать выступление Филиппа Киркорова https://concertlife.com/filipp-kirkorov потому что он скоро будет в США. Такая возможность бывает не часто и я очень хочу попасть на его концерт, что будет просто отличной идеей.

I like slow rock music and my country music as a cultural music genre, slow rock music like Scorpions, Titanic Celine Dion
    I don't like hard rock music like Metallica.

my favourite is rap

Rock - Beatles, Stones, Simon and Garfunkel, etc.

Music

I like hip-hop and rap

There are many music versions available in the world. The best music we prefer i.e. POP and classical. We are Christian musicians providing information about a large variety of Christian musicians and artists.

Lately, I have been most fond of music with an acoustic guitar. It has become my obsession, as I have dreamed of learning to play the guitar since childhood, and now I have finally been able to afford to buy a good acoustic guitar on which I can master a new favorite hobby. So far, I'm quite a beginner, and everything is very interesting for me since I'm just discovering this area of music. Now my main problem is buying all the necessary equipment for my guitar, so I constantly spend time on the Internet on sites like Guitar Picks, in order to learn as much as possible before buying anything.

+ Post New Thread