+ Post New Thread

Thread: Magento or Wordpress for the e-shop?

Cool Magento or Wordpress for the e-shop?

I have been selling things on ebay to make some extra money and was thinking about maybe making an ecommerce store. I was thinking about using software that has the main purpose for ecommerce and think Magento might be good but I do not know about it. Is Magento good for an ecommerce store or it it better to use Wordpress?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    On the surface, both the platforms are architecturally similar. They are both customizable, SEO friendly, can be broadly themed, and have a strong online support community. Both are essentially content management systems, allowing you to add, modify, and manage your contents in the most simplified yet effective way possible. However, their differences lie in their core purpose, with WordPress being more content oriented and Magento beingdevoted exclusively to eCommerce.

I don't like both of them, I have to say. When it goes to eCommerce, I would rather go for some serious custom web development services instead. I have created my website this way with the help of the company from https://www.issart.com/en/. I have to say that it is really worth every dollar spent and I would definitely recommend their services to all of you here. Think about it too
    Last edited by Rokilol; 05-31-2017 at 11:39 AM.

Magento is always recommended for e-commerce sites. We have been managing hundreads of magento websites and those organizations are making good money. The latest magento has got interesting features , seo techniques which are really beneficial.
    || 24x7CloudServerManagement||Server Management 9th Year||
    || VPS Management || Cloud Management||https://www.24x7cloudservermanagement.com

Definitely you need to use Magento for your e-shop. For different reasons such as functionality, custom CMS and off course SEO friendly ecommerce platform!
    My highly advice to you is to hire magento developers for your e-commerce shop, in case if you want a successful business.

Magneto is the best for the e-shop, which has various features & functionalities for promoting e-commerce products & services.

I don't use wordpress but I heard a lot of good reviews about using it for your site.

Chủ đề rất sinh động

If you are not going to rely so much on selling then you can use the WordPress plugins from various e-commerce platforms.
    Like the Magento and other plugins that allow us to operate an eCommerce business on WordPress.
    If you are going to produce a lot of content then you can WordPress is again best for you.

If you are a hardcore seller then WordPress would be of no use. Then use Magento.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally1 View Post
    I have been selling things on ebay to make some extra money and was thinking about maybe making an ecommerce store. I was thinking about using software that has the main purpose for ecommerce and think Magento might be good but I do not know about it. Is Magento good for an ecommerce store or it it better to use Wordpress?
    Hello Sally1,

If you are planning to open an e-commerce shop, you may wonder which platform to use: Magento or WordPress. Both platforms have pros and cons, so it is essential to consider your needs before deciding. Magento is a popular e-commerce platform that offers many features and flexibility.

However, it can be challenging to use, especially for beginners. WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) that is relatively easy to use. However, it lacks some of the features and flexibility of Magento. So, which platform should you choose? It depends on your needs. Magento may be the better option if you need a lot of features and flexibility. On the other hand, if you want an easy-to-use platform, WordPress may be the better option.

Magento is expensive to set up and maintain, and it can be difficult to use if you are unfamiliar with coding. WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that can be used to create an online store. It is less expensive than Magento and easier to use, but it does not offer as many features.

Ultimately, there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to choosing between Magento or WordPress for your e-commerce business. It's essential to weigh up all the factors and make the right decision for you and your business.

Thus, I hope the above information helps you understand which platform from, Magento or Wordpress, is best for the e-shop.

---------------------------
    Regards,
    Rex_M

+ Post New Thread