+ Post New Thread

Thread: What is the SEM ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What is the SEM ?

Hello Friends,

I would like to know that What is the SEM ? plz tell me ..

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    To help you with it, SEM is a part of internet marketing that involves researching and positioning of a website. It is so called search engine marketing because its main use is to promote a site to increase or leverage its visibility in a search engine result.

Search Engine Marketing is a vast field, and it is a procedure that helps websites to get high web traffic from search engines to make the website successful amid the users. If one owns a website, then Search Engine Marketing is one of the primary implementation needed for the site to rank in the search engines and get quality web traffic for the website.
    website malware scanner

Administrator

I think that aim of the SEM is to increase visibility of a webpage/s in search engine.

One can do it by:
    a) ordering paid ads thru Adwords / Bing Ads for example
    b) do the SEO so the site is better ranked and have better exposure in SERP (search result pages)

Quote Originally Posted by bhavnasingh482 View Post
    Hello Friends,

I would like to know that What is the SEM ? plz tell me ..
    SEM consists of two parts: SEO and PPC. You can market your website on the search engines either organically through seo or by paying via ppc

Hi,

Short for “search engine marketing,” SEM is usually used to describe the immediate, money-backed portion of search engine marketing that commonly takes the shape of PPC (pay-per-click)/CPC (cost-per-click) search engine results page ads in one form or another.

In fact, when you enter the SEM track at an online marketing conference like SMX, for instance, you can expect to learn about Google AdWords, Bing Ads, advertising paid by the click or by the acquisition (CPC and CPA), and other more specific areas of paid search advertising like retargeting, geotargeting and mobile targeting.

SEM traffic is considered the most important source of Internet traffic because it is targeted. It is widely accepted that people use search engines to find a solution to a problem, an answer to their question or to learn how to do something.

So when searches click on a web site from the search results or click on an ad, they are more likely to convert. The relevancy of the displayed web sites and ads makes SEM traffic more valuable than any of the other sources.

Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising.

+ Post New Thread