+ Post New Thread

Thread: $2 per 300 words ---- Looking for regular work !!!

$2 per 300 words ---- Looking for regular work !!!

Hello members,

I am again available to provide you good quality article writing services. I have more than 3 years work experience in the same field. With the help of this experience, i am able to write good quality and professional articles.

I can easily handle 10 articles every day. All articles will be researched from trusted sources, free from mistake and 100% unique.

My Price is : $2 per 300 words. And for more words price will be calculate accordingly.

I can provide discount on bulk orders.

Waiting for your PMs.

Thanks

Administrator

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Please if you can, provide examples of your work, links etc. or if you only tell it via PM.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Hi sir, I am ready for this work.

I am waiting for your kind reply asap

my email id:- [email protected]

Simple content

Art: A decent and heart touching way of expressions

The word art is not a new thing for humans and it is being there in the world as long as humans are. The word has no specific definition however one can define art as a way to explain and express an idea, an imagination and a feeling about something in a unique way by creating an environment, object and experiences with an ability to share with others. In regard with art, the person who has skills to express his/her feelings in a unique way by creating something is known as an artist. It is said that artist is a very sensitive person with an ability to feel things deeply. Art can be poetry, painting, sculpture, music and story writing.
    Many times people become confused between art and decorative craft and arts and when someone asks them what is art they relate art with decorative items usually. Always remember that there is a big difference between an artist and a craftsman. Though, creating decorative items or craftsmanship is not possible for everyone however, one cannot term it as art, skill will be a more appropriate word for it. The art or skill of decorative items can be learned and improved however; one can never learn poetry or making a music tune from others. Artists have usually some qualities that are God gifted to them. Many things that were once part of the art or a way of expressing the inner feelings are today converted into decorative art or skills like sculpture, painting, writing, etc. However, a great difference is always there in the work of a craftsman and in the work of an artist.
    Artists usually express their feelings via painting, poetry; sculpturing and usually they do so not to earn money but in fact just to satisfy their soul. There are some great names in the field of art with a record of their creative and memorable work. If you look at some great paintings you will find that many of them are made on a theme of a real story with their own feelings like the death of Jesus, Saturn kills his son, the imagination of the hill and the paradise, etc. The difference between the paintings, a selection of the colors and style makes artists different from each other.
    In short, all the beauty and colors in the world are just because of the art and the beauty and well maintenance of the nature are told that the creator of this world himself is a great artist. The art is an ameliorated thing for the beauty of the world, both art by artists and art by craftsmen because these are the only ways with which people who are not artists or craftsman can express their rich taste and humanity. The art is a great and attractive trait of humans with which they can understand the beauty, importance and sensitivity of the world or you can say the beauty of nature and with their own skills make them clearer and attractive for the rest of the world.

+ Post New Thread