+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How I Earn Through Affiliate Marketing?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    To Run affiliate marketing first you have to rank up your website and post quality content that attract users to your website.

Hey buddy,

In my opinion, either ClickBank or Clickfunnels are the best way to make money online. I tried both of them (Clickbank was my first platform) and I earned a good chunk of commission while promoting their products. I m now promoting Clickfunnels (reason why because of the Monthly earning recurrence) and I can say that it gives me a good amount monthly. You should check my complete Clickfunnels review on my blog www.webworkhub.com/complete-and-unbiased-clickfunnels-review-for-2019/ for more info.

If you need help, just shout
    Good luck,

Noah

First, watch some YouTube videos. Familiarize your self with the concept of affiliate marketing. By then you should be aware that courses are offered to help you succeed. Find a course that of course is not a scam, which is kind of hard starting out, and that works for you. Always remember that any niche can be profitable. It is the traffic that is difficult. maybe try finding a course that focuses more on helping with traffic while still teaching you the basics. There is a review on my blog of a program you can try out at www.passivebest.com . It is just a suggestion.

The best way to earn money affiliate marketing is on social media because its free. Build up an audience in a popular niche like health, wealth or relationships. Post informative content in that niche to establish authority. Then you can apply to affiliate for a product you know will help people in this niche and you'll be given a unique link.

Share this link on your social accounts and make a commission when someone buys.

I make money affiliate marketing on Twitter. Read my Twitter affiliate marketing guide: https://remoteworkrebels.com/affiliate-marketing-on-twitter/

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12