Hello everybody
Today I want to introduce a community forum where you will be able to earnnearly $5 or $10 per week But for this you will need to work hard

FORUM FOR U (FFU) is a paid to post community forum. Its online and paying since 2014. I am a regular member there. I am earning good money there However, Forum For U is the first community forum where you will get paid for your every activity. They also have a post count based membership system. This mean your account will upgrade with your post count ( you will not need to pay money for account upgrade ) . Beside you will be able to earn nearly $5 or $10 per week with Forum For U contest. Its just very easy to earn money with FFU. Just join there and make discussions on your favorite things like Forex, HYIP, Web hosting, Domains, Web designing, Graphics Designing, Programming, Computer, Windows and so on. I believe that if you will join FFU you will love that place. because FFU loaded with nearly 100+ sections. This mean you have lots of option for discussions.

However, lets know some more useful information about FFU...
  • Minimum Cashout $0.10 USD
  • FFU accept PayPal, Payza and bKash (bKash for Bangladesh only)
  • You can make unlimited posts daily
  • You can earn more money by selling thier advertising space.
  • Even you can earn by selling your signature
  • You can withdraw maximum $5.00 per week

My recent payment proof :

So, why are you waiting...Join FFU now and earn some money ...
http://forumforu.net/index.php?referrer=11