+ Post New Thread

Thread: What Country Handled Covid Best?

What Country Handled Covid Best?

Countries that acted quickly to contain coronavirus and had plenty of compliance from their populations did better at limiting the spread of infections and mitigating the economic impact. This includes South Korea, Finland, Norway, and Estonia. How was Covid handled in your area?

In India recover rate of Covid-19 is 99%.

I read out in different articles where they have mentioned New Zealand is one of the countries that manage well COVID-19 circumstances.

covid cases here in California are really high right now, I was not surprised when they implemented a curfew. honestly, I would really understand if a lockdown will be in place again, it is the best solution to keep the virus from spreading. This way, we are also making our frontliner's life easier.

I find that the countries that have come out of it are the ones that have put in place very strict measures from the beginning. On the other hand, I heard less about New Zealand and Australia.

On the other hand, the Nordic countries also managed the pandemic better, as did South Korea.
    The starting point of the virus, China, is doing quite well. I find that it is the Western European countries and the United States that have suffered the most losses because of the pandemic.

Also note the low rate of infection on the African continent, which has few resources compared to other countries. I do not know if it is related to climate or genetics. It is possible that Europeans are less resistant to the virus. In short, a hypothesis that crossed my mind but it may be false.

Fortunately, vaccines are coming. In fact, several laboratories are currently in the process of finding a vaccine against Covid. At this rate, they are going to implement a marketing strategy to find customers as Russian, English, American and French laboratories think they have found it.

I truly appreciate the work in India because the recovery rate is 99%
    and people also helping others, some temple doors open for poor people
    Technical Support - eTechSupport.net ▌24x7 Server Management Blog ▌Live Support Skype : [email protected]

yes, New Zealand handled it well

I find that it is the Western European nations and the United States that have endured the most misfortunes due to the pandemic.

+ Post New Thread