+ Post New Thread

Thread: [52% off] The Best Spinner Discount plus MEGA BONUSES - SPECIAL TBS OFFER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[52% off] The Best Spinner Discount plus MEGA BONUSES - SPECIAL TBS OFFER

Get SPECIAL 50% Discount On This AWESOME Article Spinner Software
    The Best Spinner

BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE, WATCH THE DEMO VIDEO!

The Best Spinner Review

The Best Spinner allows you to spin an unlimited number of articles. What I really like about The Best Spinner is that it pulls content from a huge database of synonyms generated from real people’s synonym suggestions (User Favorites). This is vital because they are normally much more accurate and ‘in context’ then from a dictionary or thesaurus. You simply have to paste your article in, click a button (select a few settings that are of course saved for next time) and the system automatically adds synonyms to most words in the article.

My team and I have been using The Best Spinner for almost two years now. We’ve tried a few other article spinners but none of them came close to what Jon Leger offers with his software. The best part is that Jon and his team keep improving the software. They recently updated it so it allows nested spinning and made it possible for third-party apps to use The Best Spinner (through API).

I plan to use this software for many years to come as nothing beats the synonyms from real life users, which is basically a team of user editors like at Wikipedia, where, with 1 click of a button, you get access to the best spinner top user favorites, ensuring the output is high quality. This software is ever evolving and very flexible allowing you to ‘nested spin’ making each article more unique and have a different structure (vital that they are different word lengths and structure to ensure they are seen as unique from the ever improving search algorithms! So my rating is that if you do SEO or online marketing, ‘the best spinner’ is a must have piece of software:

Overall Rating = 9.5/10!

The Best Spinner Discount

Because The Best Spinner is so good, I got in touch with the owner Jon Leger and managed to get a special deal for the members of my sites, and of course my subscribers and followers. The Best Spinner normally costs $77 per Year. With the deal I got you, you can get it for $37 for a Year! Check this out…

I have two licenses for The Best Spinner and I paid full price for mine, so each year I pay $154 and my brother also has it at full price, as we purchased before I was able to get this discount… You can get it by clicking the image below for only $37!
    YES 37$ Only.

If you decide to keep the service, annual payment – 37$ (you save 40$ every year)

Additional NOTES:

- Even though you buy at reduced price, you still get Complete Support from Jonathan Leger Support Staff. If there are any updates to the software, you can get it and update immediately. Actually, as long as you are subscribed, you can update on auto-pilot.

- The Best Spinner only works on Windows.

TBS Review
    – Thanks for reading this review! I hope you enjoyed it. If you want to purchase The Best Spinner now, make sure you get it through my special deal so you get the 50% DISCOUNT! If you have any questions about the software, feel free to ask them below. Jon’s team assured me that this is the cheapest you can get anywhere on the Internet. What are you waiting for? Get it now before the special discount expires!

Last edited by SoftDev; 12-11-2022 at 08:12 AM.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Q. I get an “Application Failed to Initialize” error when trying to run The Best Spinner.
    A. That means you need to download and install the .NET Framework 3.5. It’s free from Microsoft. Click here to download it.

Q. The application keeps telling me I need to update. I install the update, but it keeps telling me to update again!
    A. This can happen when your browser doesn’t recognize the new file. The first thing to do is try clearing your browser’s cache and downloading again. That usually works. However, if that doesn’t work, read this thread at the forum. It should get you taken care of.

Q. I can’t seem to remove an item from the synonym drop-down list. How do I remove something I added by mistake?
    A. You can’t. But don’t worry! As long as you unselect the item you added by accident, it won’t get added to The Best Spinner’s universal thesaurus.Q. The synonyms list appears in the middle of the word! What gives? A.This usually means that your monitor’s DPI setting is set to 120 (instead of the standard 96). If you don’t know what that means, don’t worry. Just do this: In The Best Spinner, click on the Settings and Options tab. Change the DPI drop-down box to 120. Then try and spin an article and see if the synonyms list appears in the correct location.

Q. How do I change my password?
    A. You cannot choose your own password for The Best Spinner. TBS uses system-generated strong passwords in order to ensure security for all users. However, you can have the system generate a new password for your account if you wish.To have the system reset your password to a new one, click this link.

HOW TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT

If none of the information above FAQs answers your question or solves your problem, please try posting your issue The Best Spinner Forum first. Forum members are very well aquainted with the software and can often answer your questions faster than our help desk. However, if that fails, you are of course welcome to submit a support ticket to us at AskJonLeger.com

+ Post New Thread