+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is better, SEO or Google AdWords?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Both are good but it depends on the requirements which will be the best.

Quote Originally Posted by websitedesigningindelhi View Post
    Hi ...........Which is better, SEO or Google AdWords?
    Adwords is more immediate than SEO since you can create advertising campaigns almost instantly and start getting targeted traffic while with SEO you need a lot more time (especially for new websites) to get good rankings and traffic. By the way both are good but it depends on the requirements.

both are important but I love to do seo

In my experience, I find that SEO is much better than Google AdWords. In fact, it's been a few years since I immersed myself in the e-commerce field and I have always adopted SEO techniques for a better visibility of my site. I strongly advise you to opt for SEO to improve the positioning of your site on the results of search engines like Google.
    Last edited by Luciole; 01-07-2021 at 05:39 AM.

I'm sharing the difference between SEO and Google Adsence Search Engine Optimization, or SEO has to do with getting better rankings in the search engine results pages of Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other major search engines.

Adwords is for Google sites and websites that use Google Adsense, while SEO best practices are applicable for all search engines. Adwords traffic is paid, while organic traffic is free.

Both are equally important. SEO is the Free platform and Google Adwords is paid platform.

Google and even Facebook a gearing towards a nonfree platform for marting, old SEO in terms of ranking is dying out fast the only real relevant SEO that's left is the user experience to get you a better conversion ratio on your website from PPC advertising. Organic reach across all platforms is in massive decline and this is going to continue happening. a

Both are good!
    Selection should be based on requirements.

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast