My question about IM+ was:

1) How to keep Plus IM (IM+) online at all times
2) What is the difference between Push mode and Background mode of IM+ Android application?

Q
Issue description:
i think when im connected via edge mobile carier im+ disconnects when is minimised and dont connect again, because when i restore app (i mean from background while i was working in another apps), it shows connecting icon next to my im accounts. and connect within few seconds...

Wireless carrier: tmobile
Internet connection: GPRS WEB/Internet
---------
A
We recommend you to use the application in Push mode.
You will continue to get the notifications while using IM+ in Push mode and it will save your mobile device battery life.

When you are using the application in Push mode it means that you stay connected to the services and continue to get the notifications about new messages from the contacts.
When you launch IM+ from Push mode it will take some time to restore connection to all of your accounts so you see the application is connecting.
---------
Q
When you launch IM+ from Push mode it will take some time to restore connection to all of your accounts so you see the application is connecting.

but please why i always see it connecting probably everytime i maxmimize IM+ after some time? It gives my suspection IM+ is disconected from my icq, skype etc..

i was in push mode.
when i disabled push mode, this issue dont happen..
-----------
A
but please why i always see it connecting probably everytime i maxmimize IM+ after some time?
Please go to IM+ "Settings" / "Push settings" / "Switch to Push automatically" and check your settings.
We recommend you to set 15 min.

----------
Q
So when i set Automatically switch to Push after 15 minutes, and i wont be using IM+ Pro for this time so i will be visible as away or offline for people?

The thing i would need is to be visible as Online and receiving new chat requests... no matter if lets say 12 hours passed of inactivity..
----------
A
After you exit the application IM+ will be running in background for 15 minutes and you should be seen online for your contacts.
Then IM+ will continue to run in Push mode, you will be online for your contacts too and continue to get the notifications about the new messages.
---------
A
Difference between push and push - less mode?
We recommend use the applicaton in Push mode (not in the Background) because it will allow you to stay online and continue get the notifications about the new messages when IM+ is running in Push. While IM+ is running in the Background, it can be killed and closed by Android OS. In IM+ Settings you may select the time after which IM+ will go to Push from the Background automatically.