+ Post New Thread

Thread: How to find a good programmer for developing or modifying a website script?

Post Thanks / Like

How to find a good programmer for developing or modifying a website script?

How to find a good programmer for developing or modifying a website script for automating selling text links? The programmer should be very honest and not leave backdoors which can be exploited at a later date.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Hi webc, being You i would use search engine (SE) and search something like: programming offers forum , programmer forum job / offers , freelance programmer

and then sort programming offers/programmers according to their rating, amount of completed works.
    i would want to see veriffied programmer past works and positive ratings.

Post Thanks / Like

You can hire from hiring developer companies likes mobiweb, Upwork and fiverr

Post Thanks / Like

There is a principle of machine learning in software development. This has its own methods and allows you to configure the machine to perform certain tasks without human intervention. I would recommend anyone interested in programming to visit source and read more about machine learning algorithms.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you wold be hard pressed to find this kind of developer hanging online aka freelancing, guys with this skillet are the type that are usually employed, I would start at Fiver, Freelancer, even hit some guys up at code canyon or github. As for the honest part thats going to be a hit and miss there are some expetional guys out there and some relly bad ones. Always check references of past clients.

Post Thanks / Like

A web application framework is a software framework designed to aid and alleviate some of the headache involved in the development of web applications and services.

Chair Manufacturer in Delhi | Office Chair Manufacturer in Delhi

+ Post New Thread