+ Post New Thread

Thread: Papal purchase issue won't work existing with old debit card

Question Papal purchase issue won't work existing with old debit card

My old debit card is international card and accepted about 2-3 month back. But it is now recently showing your 3 transaction declined. After showing this message about 1 week he closed to work with my debit card. And showing your issuer are declined transaction when I am processing purchase by paypal. As it is showing me to give another debit card information. How to overcome this problem.

Administrator

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I think question is if you want to send money funded from credit card or from paypal balance.

If from credit card, then you need to make sure the card data you have in paypal are correct and card is valid, not expired.. If data are valid and paypal cant charge any money form card, then you need to ask your bank why its not charged..

I have called on bank. My credit card postal address and on PayPal postal address of me are not match. So bank declined PayPal to for three transaction. Now my problem solved. I changed the address on PayPal.

If your old credit or debit card is not working then you can still make an online purchase through the numbers available on your card. There are many people who can still access the statements of their cards with my cardstatement facility available online login portal and it gives you complete protection of the cards as well.

+ Post New Thread