+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HTML site

HTML site

Can we create an entire site from just html and css without making it vulnerable to XXS

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Yes, You can create an entire site with HTML and CSS only but I would suggest you to create with HTML & CSS after that create with PHP, Python or other programming lanaguges

Quote Originally Posted by alex101 View Post
    Can we create an entire site from just html and css without making it vulnerable to XXS
    Yes you can create but that will not be a dynamic site that would be static site.

Yes you can create.

Yes, it is possible to create for basic professional looking small business site with just HTML and CSS. You wouldn't need more until you needed to add more functionality.

As I know, there are many different variations of HTML code.

Yes you can, but it will be limited to design only. You can't implement functions, responsiveness, etc because you need javascript.

Yes, you can create a website in just CSS and HTML but if its a business site i assume you may want a contact form that going to require you to use at least some sort of other web programming language - XXS can only really work if you have a database so I would discard javascript or PHP if you aren't using a database which a static HTML site wouldn't really have. Yes, your site won't be dynamic, and that a big drawback and headache especially if you decide to grow the site, your functionality will be limited, but if its a just for show business website then that's absolutely fine. Here is a great article on it: https://sucuri.net/guides/what-is-cross-site-scripting/

Yes, you can create whole website by using only HTML and CSS

Yes you can create a static blog with HTML and CSS. If you will use JavaScript then it provides you security with dynamic blogs college-paper.org reviews there you can find some relevant courses so must visit for more details that will help you out.

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast