Your Ad can be there
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Server Error of my website

Server Error of my website

I just want to know server error is the factor of website search engine keyword ranking factor, please share your view ?

Administrator

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Usually server error is understood not in the context of website ranking/optimization.
    But I would not be surprised if it affect ranking if site has long term issues with random server errors like 403, 404. If website is unreliable, it would make sense to decrease its rank (even temporarily).

Ok, Got It, This is very informative information.

Most people believe that server error is a minor factor in search engine keyword ranking. However, I believe that it can have a significant impact depending on the keywords being targeted and the competition for those keywords. If you are targeting highly competitive keywords, then a small server error could mean the difference between ranking on the first page to the second page of Google. Therefore, any error on the server should be fixed as soon as possible, as it can negatively impact your keyword ranking.
    Join High Paying Web Hosting Affiliate Program and Earn a Commission of Upto $200/sale.

It's a web server alert informing you that something went wrong. Sometimes it might be your fault, but more often than not it's the website's problem. There is a specific HTTP error code for each kind of issue. For instance, you will encounter the well-known 404 error while attempting to access a non-existent page on a website.

If you are facing any kind of problems related to servers then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the top web hosting support provider in the current market. Hi, if you are facing any issue related to cPanel or Plesk or server, then you can visit eTechSupport. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years.

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
    2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
    3. Server Security & Hardening
    4. Server Migration
    5. Dedicated Support Staff
    6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
    7. cPanel Support
    8. Plesk Support
    9. Linux Support
    10. Windows Support
    11. Technical Support
    12. cPanel Management
    13. Plesk Management
    14. Web Hosting Support
    15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support, Hourly Administration Jobs
    Technical Support - eTechSupport.net ▌24x7 Server Management Blog ▌Live Support Skype : [email protected]

Server error does not affect ranking of website. basically there are various error codes available like for successful website you will see 200, 404 is not found, 500 means server side issue. These codes simplify things for the developer to understand better. Server sides error codes are 501, 502 etc. You can check the more details about 500 error to under it better.

+ Post New Thread