+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddik

Saddik

I want to consult with webmasters here regarding the advantages of cloud VPS hosting solutions.
    Recently I came across ************* and *************** - they look to be reliable.
    Have you ever heard about these web hosts before? How is their Uptime?
    What advantages will I have with Cloud VPS account?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No

Any good windows reseller accounts for my client?

I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable Windows reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
    I need about 25GB space and 300GB bandwidth.
    Do you think that Aspnix.com will be a good option?

Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?

As I know, ****************** started to offer 50% off the price on their VPSs and dedicated servers. Use discount code: 50%discount
    They offer both Linux and Windows VPS plans at reasonable rates. This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here.

I can share nice special on GiGapros.com web host. It is reliable one.
    They started to offer 15-day free trial on personal hosting solutions. No credit card required.
    Moreover, I was impressed by their dedicated servers - they start from $39/mo.

Frankly speaking there is no need to look for alternatives because *********** will provide you with good java web hosting services.
    Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. I love this hosting company. I have all of my Java sites hosted with them.

0/1 found it usefull/helpfull Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Believe that you will not regret a thing dealing with http://mrhoste.com/, decent and reliable web host.
    They include cloudflare with their shared hosting packages and free seo tools. They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and support.
    I know the code 'welcome' gives 50% one time discount.

It is considered as one of the best solutions for getting stable servers in Canada.
    After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on crookservers.com. Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!

What is the best company to resell in US?

I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
    I need about 25GBs of space and 300GBs of bandwidth, Linux.
    Do you think that Hostforweb.com will be a good option?
    Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?

Wordpress hosting recommendations?

I would like find the most reliable place where I will be able to host wordpress blogs.
    The reason is that I am planning to launch some new blogs and need to find the most reliable place to deal with.
    Google search put forward a link to ************* - they seem to be good for this, but I don't really know if it is honest and trustworthy one.

What can be said about pricing and features offered by them?

Any suggestions?? Experiences?? Can you share?

Your tips are very helpful! well done!
    Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend paidforumposting.com for getting SEO content writing, blog commenting, forum posting services, etc.
    These guys are professionals and you will get what you pay for you if you decide to deal with them.

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast