+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saddik

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I have had a good run dealing with kvchosting - all of their work is based on quality.
    They have 24/7 Tech support that is responsive and helpful. They have helped with setup.
    Overall they're just a great company.

0/1 found it usefull/helpfull Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I chose seohost.com a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well..
    Additionally they have worked with me (just as they said they would) to install and/ or modify safety approved administration software.
    They also allow integrated email communication with their support tickets which is a time saver.

I can give my vote for gigapros.com and their cheap web hosting deals.
    I've noticed they started to offer 15-day free trial on their personal hosting deals.
    Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Dedicated servers in Canada?

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about Crookservers.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order dedicated hosting solutions in Canada and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

I have seen pretty good VPS hosting deals at ************* - they started to offer 50% off special.
    It will be a good idea to contact them directly and get all the things cleared.
    I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

How long have they been providing managed services?

I would like to recommend you to deal with paidforumposting.com - I like these guys, they know how to promote my business and drive much traffic to web sites.
    They now offer article writing, blog commenting, and forum moderation packages as well to complement the forum posting.

Think that you will have nice reseller hosting opportunities dealing with ***************.
    The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
    Great prices. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.

OS commerce web hosting?

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for OS commerce web hosting services.
    the one I know is HostDepot.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

Help for choosing Windows Dedicate server

I'm looking for a windows dedicate server with at least these features:
    - Good Server Up-time
    - Server Update State
    - Capacity

From all the hosts I have come across, I liked the one called Aspnix.com. What do you know about them?
    How long have they been providing hosting services?

Best regards

+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast