+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saddik

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I believe that there is a sense in comparison research. Take a look at Aspnix.com Windows VPS hosting deals.
    They offer special: receive Double RAM promotion! The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
    Good web host!

As I know, hostdepot.com has been providing hosting services since 1997, their stable servers are based in USA.
    They offer Bandwidth Bank that provides a greater buffer for web site owners and minimizes their exposure to bandwidth overages. No other hosting provider offers this benefit.
    You will be pleased running your sites with this web host.

I would recommend you to widen the range of your search and check out more options.
    Say hostforweb.com is one of the best solutions - their cloud hosting plans include many useful features.
    The code: SUMMER gives 20% off the price. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

Saddik

I would like to find the best place to get professional JSP hosting solutions.
    I found Greatjsphosting.com and can say that they offer pretty good Jsp hosting solutions.
    How reliable is this company? Have you ever heard anything about it?
    Any alternatives?

It’s really nice to know that their staff are so competent, just have a look at anyone thread where the person has HAD a problem.
    I love this hosting company. I have all of my sites hosted with ***************

Have seen pretty good seo hosting solutions with unique c-class IPs at Seohost.com
    It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.

Web hosting in the US?

Greetings,
    Hope you can give me advice on how to find a good, reliable and stable webhost, and not too expensive. Must be servers placed in the US.
    My homepage is a basic WP homepage, with a sensei supplement.
    So its nothing advanced, and I guess shared hosting would be ok?
    Is ************* reliable? Any comments on their Uptime, Speed and Customer Support?
    But have no idea whom to choose and would appreciate recommendations.

VPS Host (Java XEN)?

Hello,

Does anyone know a VPS host that offers these features:
    -US LOCATED
    - XEN JAVA support
    -24/7 Support
    I've emailed some companies and looked through the VPS offers section.
    What do you know about Greatjsphosting.com? have seen they offer Xen Java VPS hosting deals.
    Can I rely on them?

Cheers

Reseller plans? (for European audience)

I started thinking to provide my own hosting services for my clients in Europe.
    What hosting provider would be the best to deal with? and Why?
    One of my friends recommended me to deal with Novatrend.ch and their services.
    Decided to know more info about these guys. Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

What reliable EU web hosts can you recommend me to deal with?

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    Hope *************** will suit you down to the ground. They offer nice Cloud VPS, cloud seo, etc. hosting deals at reasonable rates.
    Anyone looking for a great host, look no further!

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast