Advertisement: Making money usually takes time and effort. However, this is not always possible. If you are facing any urgent financial problem then please click here . Financial assistance in emergency situations and free advice.
+ Post New Thread

Thread: How profitable is Forex trading?

How profitable is Forex trading?

Didi anyone try it? Share with your experience please!

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Forex trading can be very demanding and profitable.
    The best idea would be to try it for yourself and see if you like it and if you make it work. You can easily learn the basics here and then open a demo account and see how it goes. If you want it to work, give it a go.

In my experience, trading forex is not easy, this is about profit and loss, this is about how to manage money to make money, without a good trading system combined with good money management, will be hard to survive, and maybe you will feel despair in the learning process, but forex trading could become a profitable business, if you have good skill, like as the winner in Forex Trading Championship 2021, the winner able to accumulated profit more than 1000%.

It cannot be measurable. If you got good grip on market analysis then you can be a millionaire within a year.

How to survive in forex business, its need high dedication in learning, forex is long term business and here is about how to manage money to make money, trading forex need good money management, good psychology trading, and having a good trading system to increase the money, if trader already having the three-point will possibly top become trader that able trading for living

top become trader that able trading for living

You can make great profits by trading forex if you choose the right broker. By the way, here you will find detailed information about the activities of saxo bank . I recommend that you choose a broker that demonstrates transparency by displaying spreads for all negotiable instruments: minimum spreads, average spreads.
    Last edited by carissbowl; 06-03-2022 at 03:15 PM.

Hi. My friend, I`m trading for about 2 months and have about 30% profit. But it`s including welcome bonuses, I`ve got when opened an Instaforex real account. If you want to know more about Instaforex Bonus, you can read this article: https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/instaforex/how-to-get-bonus/

+ Post New Thread