$0.5 web hosting with support
Cryptocurrencies, DirectAdmin, e-mail, free SSL, domains

Namecheap
Your Ad can be there
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Video hosting?

Video hosting?

Hello,
    I've been looking for the best providers that can provide Video hosting.
    Today I found Zakservers.com offers nice bitcoin server hosting solutions. Are they good for video hosting?
    Have you ever used them? What host would you rather choose? Why?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    As an alternative, try GTHost.com instant servers. Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.

After you sign up with Zakservers.com bitcoin servers, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
    They offer 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan.

Pretty good dedicated servers you'll find at RegVPS.com - they are trustworthy and offer a nice list of servers to choose from + multiple locations.
    Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 9 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last 5 months.

Well, Hostnamaste.com is the host you can rely on. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.
    The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding.

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

+ Post New Thread