+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signs of stress?

Signs of stress?

My friend seems under a lot of stress lately, she used to be outgoing but suddenly withdraws from friends. She even refuses to go out with us. Her husband also told me that she doesn't eat that well and is now losing weight. I am so worried, is there something wrong with her? Is she sick?

That's possible but since you mentioned that she's under a lot of stress, it is better to find out the root cause. Stress may lead to an episode of major depression so it's very important to watch out for the symptoms. Did you try talking to her? Why not invite her for a cup of coffee...

Quote Originally Posted by zettrtiny View Post
    That's possible but since you mentioned that she's under a lot of stress, it is better to find out the root cause. Stress may lead to an episode of major depression so it's very important to watch out for the symptoms. Did you try talking to her? Why not invite her for a cup of coffee...
    I'll be coming over to her house this weekend, I've read from this site https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/depression/ that it's better to come and see the person personally.

I went to their place, but she never talked about something that troubles her. She just showed me some stuff, talked about usual things, but I can see from her look that something is bothering her. I think I need to see her again but just the two of us. I have to assure her that she can trust me and I'll be willing to help with whatever it is that is bothering her.

Take Medicine for depression is not a good thing. You can consult with pshycaiatrist to get rid of stress and depression.

You should go to the doctor

The problems which have shared are more likely seems that she is depress and may due some sort of tension and stress she is behaving in such a way, so to overcome such situation you need to communicate with her your interaction will work effectively and this will definitely help her to get rid of stress.

Having stress is really not good for the mind and body.

When you do binge eating and get to be easily irritated, my red alerts when I am stressed.

Stress is just a regular reaction, you might be talking about a distress, which could be a serious danger for her health. What about therapists? What do they say?

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast