+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobile development cost

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    The cost to develop an app depends on various factors such as features that you want to offer in the app and also for which location you are develop an app. If you want your application to work on both Android and iOS platforms, then the cost is also increased. if you want to add customized features in your app then the cost will increases. you must visit applionsoft.com before developing an app.

Quote Originally Posted by Phino View Post
    can take up to 600-700 hours. The cost depends on the developer, on average it's about $40 per hour.
    Yes, you are right but cost of Application also depends on the programmer experience.

How much does it cost to build an app like Uber? designing and development cost is 442,000 - $ 621,000. It depends on the requirements and functionality you are going to provide in your app. To develop a software you can hire a software/app developer OR dedicated development team with an offshore software development company.

I love these games too. I'm grateful Australian pokies .For the opportunity to play and earn money. Now is a very difficult time and I am grateful to online games and their jackpots for such an opportunity to earn money. Try it if you want to change your life.

I love these games too. I'm grateful Australian pokies .For the opportunity to play and earn money. Now is a very difficult time and I am grateful to online games and their jackpots for such an opportunity to earn money. Try it if you want to change your life.

Creating a basic app may cost anywhere between $10,000 and $15,000. A medium-scale app can cost between $15,000 to $30,000 whereas to develop a large-scale mobile app, you may need to invest anywhere beyond $30,000.

App development cost may rely upon a number of parameters such as developer experience, portfolio, etc.

Sparx IT Solutions is an app development company with a portfolio of 500+ successful app projects. They provide app development and consultancy services for clients of diverse industry domains.

How to make Mobile app debelopment for beginners in 8 steps

Make an app concept.
    Conduct market research to see who your competitors are.
    Make a list of your app's features.
    Make mockups of your app's design.
    Make a graphic design for your app.
    Make a marketing strategy for your app.
    Create the app using one of these methods.
    Go to the App Store and submit your app.

You are talking about on-demand apps For making an app like Uber, it depends on the development cost

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12