Advertisement: Making money usually takes time and effort. However, this is not always possible. If you are facing any urgent financial problem then please click here . Financial assistance in emergency situations and free advice.
See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

+ Post New Thread

Thread: Paid to click programs, tried?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

Paid to click programs, tried?

Can You please share your experience with paid to click programs (PTC), meaning paid to click banner ads, paid to click links in emails..? You earn any money with it? What would you say about it?

----
    In my case i tried these some years back as a young person and i would say these are very hard to earn some money. You waste alot of time, but when really believing and putting alot of effort and you have referring new people skills, then you might earn something, but regularly earning for living just with PTC is i think rare case. Also i dont recommend putting all your money and time into it, because these sites can disappear/delete your account and U are lost.

1/1 found it usefull/helpfull Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I also joined some PTC sites. And still I am clicking ads . I want to share my serious experience about PTC.
    I am from Bangladesh. In here some years ago may be 3 or 4 years ago there are many PTC site such as Dolancer, SkyLancers, ClickEarn, Global AdsOnline, NewSheraton, BDS Click and many more. I was invest some money (Less than 7000BDT) and became ruin. Because after my investment all the PTC sites gone down. For this reason I don't believe PTC site for investment. One friendly advice from me: Before invest in any PTC site, you should collect all the details about the site.

Thanks for reading.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I do not believe in such income, it is better to choose something safer

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I tried this way before and as a result did not have anything I was cheated and took a week to sit click ads for others.

+ Post New Thread