+ Post New Thread

Thread: What are the steps you take to optimize a website?

Post Thanks / Like

What are the steps you take to optimize a website?

What are the steps you take to optimize a website?
    I am Happy With My Friend

Post Thanks / Like

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    There are many from the onpage stuff like pagespeed, optimising your code to run more effeciently. Making sure you have good hosting set up fo your website. You can also intelink everything with social media accounts and google my business , webmaster tools and analytics. Then you can analyse data from analytics to se problems on certain web pages with certain demographics on certain platforms. You can build relationships online with influences in your niche. YOu can take a course in ux and literally make you website sell better with a design for marketing in mind. You can learn about keywords and language , marketing to a specific target market all this will assist your website. Quite frankly the list is endless. Il tell you what doesnt help. Not learning by researching and asking questions that can be googled. It shows a lack a any real dedication or will to learn or be innovative at the least

Post Thanks / Like

I am currently deciding which website builder to use for a refresh of my old site. I have used GoDaddy in the past, but their CSS style sheet is no longer available in their new product. My biggest concern is optimization for search visibility. I have some image content, but the focus is much more on text information audio files as I work in the music industry. Probably I should use a pro masterseo optimization service to make my website look fine.
    Last edited by davidbarker; 02-22-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Basically, You have two options that are on page and off-page SEO techniques in order to optimize your website. Off-page is ok, that you can do with some basic knowledge but the same doesn't applies in the case of on page. Here, you need to do a lot of practice and if possible then hire a professional.

Post Thanks / Like

As for me, I don't like all these things like forex and binary options as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I prefer a ready business like pizza hut franchise which helps to open a ready business. It's really easy to do, you just need to follow all the instuctions.

Post Thanks / Like

Here are the followings steps that I have taken to optimize the website and I am sure these steps will help you in optimizing your website. Take a look at the optimization steps:-
    Prefer the best Domain Name
    Choose the best Web hosting service
    Do Keyword Research
    Optimize website through SEO Process
    Use Eye-Catchy Headline
    Write full Description
    Collaborate with Niche related sites
    Prefer Unique Images for the post, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

You have both the two option of optimizing a website and that is on-page and off-page optimization and both generate organic traffic to a website. Taking into account your size and niche of business, you can switch to any of such techniques.

Post Thanks / Like

Regardless of whether you are building another site or completing a major update of your present site, you need to go into the procedure with an effective strategy like website design optimization tips.

Here are some Web Design Optimization tips:

• Itís all about user
    • Keep it Simple and easy
    • Make it Personal
    • Make it Simple to Make Connections
    • Donít Forget Your Mobile Site

+ Post New Thread