Your Ad can be there
+ Post New Thread

Thread: ddos protected hosting solutions?

ddos protected hosting solutions?

Hey so I posted a week or so ago I was looking for a dedicated server with ddos protection.
    I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 24GB of RAM and at least 500GB of Space, I have a budget of $70 a month.
    Any info on Neironvps.com ddos protected server hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I would recommend them to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use Neironvps.com web host.
    The sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins. I have been with them for about a year.

The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
    Everything is fast all the time. In fact my page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host. Neironvps.com can be trusted.

Accounts from allwebhost.com and inet.ws can be right for you.
    In terms of technical quality, everything is excellent here. No problems with service, too. I've been using it for over two years and I'm satisfied.

+ Post New Thread