+ Post New Thread

Thread: PST Splitter Tool

PST Splitter Tool

One of the best tool to split the PST file is the Aryson Outlook PST Splitter Tool. It breaks down your oversized PST file into smaller PST files without any data loss. The tool supports splitting of both ANSI and UNICODE PST file types and you can add a password to a resultant split PST files. Addtionally, this tool provides two modes for creating new PST files: Create a single PST or Create a separate PST. The tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows OS and Outlook.

You can easily split PST files. I also had the same problem for a few days, but when I searched on Google, I found two methods: the first is a manual method, and the second is an advanced tool. Although you may face some problems with the manual method, that is why I recommend you use an advanced tool named SameTools PST Split Tool. Using this tool, you can easily split PST files. Splitting large PST files into smaller pieces is easy with this advanced tool, which lets you split factors like date, size, folder, and year. The application splits PST files into several parts while maintaining the data integrity and original structure. Both technical and non-technical people can benefit from this program. For every version of Windows OS, it is easy to use. It works with every version of Microsoft Outlook, including those from 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and more. To view the program's primary features, download the trial version now.

Read More:- https://www.sametools.com/split/pst/

+ Post New Thread