+ Post New Thread

Thread: Rolex is the Only Real Luxury Brand

Rolex is the Only Real Luxury Brand

I think of luxury brands that acutely sever a real functional purpose. Lamborghini and Ferrari aren’t meant to be daily driver but any Rolex can be used allday everyday. Berkin bags don’t get used everyday like a Rollie. Rolex is the only Luxury that servers a real working purpose.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I would say Louis Vuitton is up there as a daily for many women especially the Never Full bag. This is my wife's daily that she brings to work, normal weekends, etc.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    You really think Rolex is the only luxury brand that matters? Sure, they’ve got the name, but let’s face it, a lot of them are just overpriced bling for show-offs. I wear my clone Rolex Daytona daily, and it gets way more compliments than some people’s genuine Rolexes. It looks just as good, if not better, and I don't have to worry about it getting scratched or scuffed. You know what’s luxurious? Wearing something that looks awesome without the fear of losing a small fortune. Rolex is nice and all, but if you’re not going to wear it every day, what’s the point?

+ Post New Thread