+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where would you like to live and why?

I want to live in a warm place near the ocean)

Quote Originally Posted by Garnett Simpkin View Post
    The North Pole because it combines the spirit of massive adventures with a generous measure of onboard comfort and well-being. Last year I was lucky to head off to the North Pole via Poseidonexpeditions https://poseidonexpeditions.com/northpole/ and I must admit that the whole trip made an indelible impression on me. It all cost about $20 000 per person but it was worth it, for sure!
    Did you travel on the vessel 50 Let Pobedy?
    Last edited by Posto Presto; 01-17-2021 at 08:04 PM.

So yeah, for me, it’s all about that blend of chill beach days, epic hikes, and the buzzing city life when you need it. What about you guys? Where’s your dream spot?

I've given this a lot of thought, and I'd have to say Southern California, no contest. The vibe there is just unmatched. The weather is pretty much perfect year-round, and you’ve got this amazing mix of beach, city, and nature.

One of my favorite spots is Deep Creek Hot Springs. It's a bit off the beaten path, but totally worth it. I actually found out about it from this cool site, mklibrary.com. They’ve got a lot of neat info about hidden gems like that. Imagine being able to hike out to these natural hot springs whenever you want! Plus, you’re not too far from LA if you ever need a city fix or wanna catch a show or game.

Another big plus for me is the diversity. You get to meet folks from all walks of life, which makes life so much more interesting. And let’s not forget the food scene. Tacos, sushi, vegan options, you name it – Southern California’s got it all.

Interesting! Experience the power of A-Pay – a state of the art payment processing solution designed for emerging markets.

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12