ZeroNet - free opensource uncensored distributed web site hosting network
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Antivirus&Firewall You are using, how happy you are?

Administrator

Which Antivirus&Firewall You are using, how happy you are?

Hello,

first i was using Avast Free antivirus but it was too heavy on my computer and it was bloated so i uninstalled it

then i used no Antivirus and Windows Firewall + Spybot Tea timer for many years

then im using Comodo Internet Security (CIS) which is free SW and im quite happy with it. Especially im using it to:

- right click newly downloaded file and initiate scan by Antivirus, sometime i upload file to virustotal.com
    - the integrated Firewall has quite alot of options and connections monitoring/logging. I advice anyone to enable so called "Custom Ruleset" mode which cause Firewall to ask what to do for every software connection into the internet. This way one can build rules and prevent SWs from unnecessary network connections.
    - Sandbox seems good, it allows running potentially dangerous software isolated

CIS is amazing software for the fact it is free.

I used to have BitDefender Total Security but I moved to Panda Free Antivirus after a year. I also have Smadav.

I am using BKAV to protect my PC

I use AVG Internet Security and it is really awesome in detection of viruses in my computer and it cleans my computer from any kind of viruses simultaneously.

Hm, i was using for a long time ESET , but I couldn`t play games because of everyday alerts in game, so now I don`t want to use any antivirus at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMo View Post
    Hm, i was using for a long time ESET , but I couldn`t play games because of everyday alerts in game, so now I don`t want to use any antivirus at all.
    Dude, I think that it is too risky to leave your computer without any antivirus. You may just simply surfing the Internet and catch the virus from the foreign banner or random clicking on advertising. I think that you should check this total av review and find out for yourself good antivirus you can play games with.

i am using avast and i am very happy.

Hi, I am using avast antivirus too sometimes their is an issue with it . It doesn't detects the files or stops responding. So, I downloaded the new version from cracks24 and it worked. Hope it helps for you too.

Actually, I am not a tech geek, and I dont know anything about firewalls. However, i am using Avast antivirus on my laptop, and i must say it is one of the best free antivirus software I have used.

I use Net Protector Anti-Virus in my system to protect from external threats. Yes, I am happy with their services.

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast