Hello,

here is how to move cpanel icon section/group "Cloudflare - Supercharge your website" from the top to the bottom or another position of choice:

Name:  cloudflare-cpanel-icons.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  79.8 KB

one can use mouse to easilly drag and drop the section, but if i want to do it for all existing cpanels and future cpanels, i edited file:

/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/dynamicui/dynamicui_group_cloudflare_base.conf
and file
/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/paper_lantern/dynamicui/dynamicui_group_cloudflare_base.conf

(one is x3 theme second is paper_lantern theme)

and set grouporder to 35 (
grouporder=>35)

saved and then executed/ran:

/usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_sprites

it rebuild icons order and now i see Cloudflare icons section at very bottom.

To switch Cloudflare extended icons to one icon only, use Cloudflare manual below:

1) Go back to the minimal installation that you're used to with one icon. To do this please follow the steps below:

- Open /usr/local/cpanel/etc/cloudflare.json in your favorite text editor
- Update the line "install_mode":"extended" to "install_mode":"simple"
- Trigger a reinstall of the plugin using this command: sh /usr/local/cpanel/bin/cloudflare_update.sh force

2) Customize where on the page the CloudFlare group lands on the page. Please note that this would require the extended installation. To do this follow the steps below:

- Open /usr/local/cpanel/etc/cloudflare.json in your favorite text editor
- Add a new line like this (anywhere in the file): "ordering":"1", (we typically set this after "install_mode")
- Change the 1 to a larger value to move it down the page. A number of 3 to 6 would put it in the middle of the page, where 10 or 11 would put it all the way at the bottom (in most cases).
- Trigger a reinstall of the plugin using this command: sh /usr/local/cpanel/bin/cloudflare_update.sh force