Your Ad can be there
+ Post New Thread

Thread: DDoS Protected servers?

DDoS Protected servers?

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in the USA.
    So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
    As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
    I am thinking to try GTHost.com and also Regvps.com web hosts. Do they accept Bitcoin? Any comments on these web hosts?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with Regvps.com dedicated hosting.
    This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

I’d recommend GTHost.com to anyone wanting a stable dedicated hosting service.
    With low latency, your network is optimized to process messages quickly which allows your customers to interact with your site seamlessly and efficiently.

GTHost.com server solutions allow me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.
    My sites have run fast and the cost is amazing. I host audio, video, sign ups, etc. I could not be happier!!

+ Post New Thread