$0.5 web hosting with support
Cryptocurrencies, DirectAdmin, e-mail, free SSL, domains

Namecheap
Your Ad can be there
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Stable hosting service provider

Stable hosting service provider

Comparing hosting plans from coinshosting.com and black.host, which one is the best to sign up with and why?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Recommend CoinsHosting.com more than highly. They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
    Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.

Use the code: 15% OFF - CoinsHosting.com Dedicated servers (bare metal). The one-button installation of things like Wordpress, Joomla, Moodle etc. is brilliant for people like me who have limited skills, but know what they want. I had one problem a few months ago that was something to do with a database error on their servers, and it was fixed within hours, and courteously.

I have used rockhoster.com for 3 months. No downtime, no glitches. Everything is fine!

If you are thinking about getting a host for your website, or moving your site to coinshosting.com VPS Linux RDP Hosting, take my word for it, these guys ROCK.

I can not express how happy I am with Regvps.com services. I don't enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything set up, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. The servers are fully redundant, flexible, and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Technicians are skillful and qualified.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.
    They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.
    SwissLayer.com - Swiss Dedicated, Cloud Servers Hosted In Zurich, Switzerland!

+ Post New Thread