Your Ad can be there
+ Post New Thread

Thread: server hosting for my new project?

server hosting for my new project?

Can someone describe their server hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you know anything about GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    bodHOST is a web hosting company that provides dedicated server hosting services. They offer a range of customizable server configurations and provide 24x7 technical support to their customers.

E3-1230V2

1x Quad-Core Xeon E3-1230v2
    4 Cores/ 8 Threads
    3.30GHz/3.70GHz Turbo
    8 MB CPU Cache
    16 GB DDR4 RAM
    2x240GB SSD
    RAID 1
    10 TB Monthly Bandwidth

$59.00/ mo
    bodHOST | Linux VPS Hosting | 24x7 Support
    Web Hosting @$0.99/mo

If you're in the market for a dedicated server hosting solution, you'll be happy to know that OwnWebServers is having a Black Friday sale. You can get a discount of up to 20% off on the provider's dedicated servers by using the code DEDI20 at checkout.

With this offer, you can enjoy an even more affordable hosting solution with OwnWebServers. These dedicated servers come packed with features such as full root access, configurable RAID arrays, easy scalability, 24/7 support, DDoS protection, and high-speed connectivity.

Well, GTHost.com offers comprehensive options for Dedicated Instant Servers throughout the U.S., Canada, Middle East and Europe.
    The server solutions provide affordable, reliable and fast service for your website with 24/7 customer support, in-house maintenance, low-cost trial periods, unmetered bandwidth and FREE setup in less than 15 minutes.

I am a new customer with GTHost.com dedicated hosting provider. I uploaded three web sites, and two databases.
    For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.

If you are looking for the Best windows dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then OwnWebServers will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet.

Great deal from ownwebservers 20% OFF Best Dedicated Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.

Here are some of its key features

Easy-to-use control panel
    Instant activation
    Money back guarantee
    Latest Hardware equipment

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team at [email protected]

It's a new project!! Obviously, you want a robust and reliable server hosting solution for your new project. As per my experience, DedicatedCore.com server hosting is designed to cater to various project requirements, ensuring high 1gbps performance with 99.99% uptime, DDoS protection, and huge nvme storage. Whether your project is a website, an application, or any other digital service, DedicatedCore.com servers are equipped with the latest hardware and technology to support your needs 24x7.

+ Post New Thread