+ Post New Thread

Thread: I have huge Outlook PST files and I want to divide them into KB. sugge any software?

I have huge Outlook PST files and I want to divide PST file them into KB?

Using the BetaVare Split PST Tool, all Outlook PST files may be easily divided into multiple Outlook PST files. Moreover, this software splits Outlook PST files without using Microsoft Outlook. The user can save the generated Outlook PST files wherever they want on their desktop. Most backup applications can effectively divide Outlook PST files into multiple Outlook PST files. This software supports the whole Windows operating system family. The software, which is easy to get, can be used to split up a single huge Outlook PST file into a few direct tasks. Outlook PST files can also be split into ANSI and UNICODE versions by users. Download the demo version of this program for free to learn more about its features.
    Last edited by mackjones; 03-03-2023 at 07:55 AM.

Our Softaken Split PST Tool helps you maintain the original data while dividing a huge PST file without losing any of the data. support for all MS Outlook versions, including 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000. Using this application will help you avoid wasting time and energy trying to split Outlook PST files. Our application makes it simple and secures to divide Outlook PST files. It safeguards data and avoids all the risks associated with manual procedures. Our tool separates Outlook PST files most precisely while preserving all crucial information. With no data cap, this device separates a big file into sections based on the year, folder, and size.

+ Post New Thread