+ Post New Thread

Thread: Forex trading

Forex trading

Foreх traading. I want to enter this niche , but I don 't know how difficult it is at the moment ( cryptos has fallen in general , and this topic makes me think ) And yet, what do you think about it, and how can it be done?

Is it worth doing cryptocurrency at all at the moment?

Hi! Forex trading is quite a controversial decision, as for me. To date, there is also a tendency to integrate cryptocurrencies and Forex, based on the significant similarity of these industries. Therefore, forex users simply cannot stand aside and are already showing interest in a new product, they really want to ride one of the rising waves of the digital currency. As a result, a logical question arises: where to trade the same cryptocurrency? Personally, I trust better sites for example, https://fbs.com/. Are there those who use it?
    Last edited by DonalRepsto; 09-30-2022 at 09:22 AM.

I have been trading Forex for a long time and I can say with confidence that you should also start. To get started, choose a broker to trade with and read about the best moving average for intraday. If you have not heard about this indicator, then I can say that it will help you make more successful transactions.

+ Post New Thread