Advertisement: Making money usually takes time and effort. However, this is not always possible. If you are facing any urgent financial problem then please click here . Financial assistance in emergency situations and free advice.
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Montana Travel Tips

Montana Travel Tips

Hey Vinties,

Anyone here from or been to the state of Montana? I want to surprise my BF with a trip there (He loves hunting, fishing, shooting crossbow, hiking/sight-seeing, and anything scenic/outdoors)! We both love antique shops and bars/breweries. We don’t have any kids so we aren’t looking to do anything family oriented.

Any recommendations on must-see/must-go places in Montana based on the above interests???? Thanks in advance!!

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    If you are looking to visit Montana this autum, especially if you are planning to stay for 1-2 days in one of our national parks, I would suggest you get a good mosquito spray, some food/water, get some flashlights, don't forget about proper camping equipment, and read local traveling guides before your will plan to visit our national parks. I recommend you go on the trip around 12-30 September because they announced that there would be too many rainy days in October. If interested, I can help you buy all the necessary equipment here in Montana. Let me know if you are interested.

+ Post New Thread