+ Post New Thread

Thread: How much does it cost to develop a Real Estate App?

How much does it cost to develop a Real Estate App?

The real-estate business is a better choice of investment due to its scope. According to the survey, the real estate market will contribute 13% of the GDB by 2025. With the growth of technology, all businesses move forward online. This leads to a path to developing an app to run your business for better reach and profit.

For developing a real estate app you need to consider some of the factors. In that cost is the main factor. For a better understanding of the cost factor, you need to choose the way of the real estate app development. Usually, you can develop the real estate app in two ways. First, from scratch. Second, by using a clone script.

As you know from scratch includes planning, analysis, implementation, testing, and deployment. The advantage of this method is integrity and scalability. Whereas it is time-consuming.

Clone script is the replica of the existing success app with its features and business models. The benefits of clone scripts are Bug-free, Customizable, Scalability, Cost-effective, and high success rate. In the market, there are many real-estate clone apps available like Realtor, Trulia, Zillow, etc.

Features of the real estate app
    • Interactive maps
    • Fare Calculator
    • Property Listing
    • Search and Filters
    • Push Notifications
    • Property Profiles

Now come to the point of how much it will cost to develop the real estate app. It also depends on the way of development.

The cost of developing the real estate app from scratch will cost around $10,000 to $25,000. Whereas clone script app development will cost around $500 to $1000 based on the requirements.
    The development process will take 6-8month to scratch method whereas the clone app will be deployed within 10 days.

Many providers provide the best solution for your on-demand real estate app development. Among them, FireColours offers you end-to-end solutions. Whatever your development way, they provide you with the best app for your real-estate business. They have a well-versed developer team with a handful of experience in on-demand app development.

Phone: +91 908 059 4078

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I want to create an application to manage the real estate I own. I invested in real estate a long time ago. I bought three houses, and now I profit from tenants living there. This is a high passive income. However, many of them ask me to make some changes to the landscape or interior of the house, for which I need to allocate funds. Also, sometimes something can break there. So I would like to monitor this and record it in a convenient application. Where can I find developers? It seems that if there are no applications in the app store for such purposes, this can be regarded as one of the signs of a housing market crash. But you may have a different opinion.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    The cost actually depends on the tech stack you choose. For example, your can choose Flutter or React Native for mobile app (look here: https://jaydevs.com/flutter-vs-react-native-which-is-best-for-your-app/)

And after you've chosen the technology you can do to the agency.

+ Post New Thread