Your Ad can be there
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Hi I am looking for a US based VPS

Hi I am looking for a US based VPS

Hi I am looking for a US based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
    Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
    I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
    In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
    Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
    Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
    Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the host they recommend.
    Do you know anything about ****************** VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? What host is better?

Regards

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I have tried other hosting providers, but ****************** is just better in every way. Reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. Uptime is Perfect.

As far as I know ****************** is 100% US based company. I believe you can check that and start using them.

Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
    Can highly recommend ************ solutions. It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

Banned

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

+ Post New Thread