Namecheap
+ Post New Thread

Thread: 2nd Edition of World Health Care and Nursing Conference

2nd Edition of World Health Care and Nursing Conference

Iris Scientific group invites all the participants from all over the world to attend “2nd Edition of World Health Care and Nursing Conference (WHCN 2022 – Hybrid Edition)” both on-site and virtually on September 19-21, 2022, in Rome, Italy, and Virtually by Zoom. The major theme “Advances and Innovations in Health Care and Nursing".
    Iris Scientific Group is started to fulfill the requirements and to seek after aggregate objectives of the scientific community particularly focusing in the field of Science and technology to support the efforts to exchange knowledge and ideas which encourage the cooperation between the researchers, scientists, academicians and analysts of interdisciplinary research or same field.
    WHCN 2022 gives a platform in different fields of nursing like Pediatric, Neurological psychiatric, cancer, cardiac, critical care, adult & women health, legal and emergency nursing, midwifery, public health, healthcare and medicine, Nursing research, and recently innovations associated with it.
    WHCN 2022 has highly interactive sessions which provide many opportunities for attendees, speakers, and delegates to be engaged in both learning and discussion. The objective of WHCN 2022 is to deliver top-quality Keynote lectures, Oral presentations, Workshops, Symposium, and Poster session high-quality useful information that attendees can develop into an action plan.

Keywords: Nursing Conference, WHCN 2022, Nursing Conference 2022, Nursing Conference Rome, Italy, Nursing Conferences, World Nursing Conference, Nursing congress, Nursing Symposiums, Nursing Workshops, Nursing Events
    Dates to Remember
    First Round of Abstract Submission: April 15, 2022
    Early Bird Registration: April 15, 2022
    Standard Registration: September 19, 2022
    Venue: Wyndham Rome Midas- Rome, Italy

Thank you very much for the useful information. I faced the same problem in the health sector last month. I urgently needed to have a small operation on my knee. However, my insurance did not fully cover the payment. Therefore, I had to contact https://www.natlawreview.com/article/texas-medical-board-investigations-3-faqs-and-defense-strategies. Btw, how often have you used the services of this company? Is it possible to get a discount system for a certain population segment? I hope you will respond as soon as possible.

+ Post New Thread