+ Post New Thread

Thread: Looking for help with building my website

Looking for help with building my website

I'll get right to the point - for some time I've been making my own website for my store. I use a website builder because I don't understand web development at all. I need some features on the site that I want to add using plugins. And now I'm looking for reliable plugins that people can definitely recommend. If everything is quite simple with sitebuilders, then there are too many plugins and I don’t really understand what to choose after all. I need:

1. A plugin that makes pictures publishing on a website more simple. I mean, the one that can reduce pictures and so on.
    2. A plugin that will allow me to add reviews to my site.
    3. Site search plugin.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Hello! Could you please tell what sitebuilder do you use? It would be much easier to recommend you smth knowing it, as some plugins suit only for certain platforms

I use Squarespace.

Well, you can try search for "Squarespace extensions" and see if find anything suitable there. If nothing suits, check if these apps are the ones you need:

App for reviews https://elfsight.com/google-reviews-widget/

App for posting pictures on site https://www.commoninja.com/plugins/image-hotspot/squarespace

Hope it helps!

WordPress is the best website designing CMS that has helped me a lot using different plugins that you are searching for. Try Image Widgets for your images. If you want to add reviews to your site, try the Site Reviews plugin. You can try WP Extended Search for site search.
    However, if you are having difficulties understanding the web development system, you can hire some website development experts for your website.

To reduce the size of your pictures:
    There are a few different ways to reduce the size of your pictures for your website. One option is to use a plugin like WP Smush that automatically optimizes your images. Another option is to manually resize your images before you upload them to your site.

A plugin to add reviews
    You can use a plugin like WP Review Pro to add reviews to your site. This plugin allows you to create review posts and display them in various ways.

To add a search plugin to your website.
    Jetpack Search is a great option for a site search plugin that's easy to use and configure.

However, many plugins are available to add this functionality, so you'll need to choose one compatible with your content management system.
    Join High Paying Web Hosting Affiliate Program and Earn a Commission of Upto $200/sale.

+ Post New Thread