+ Post New Thread

Thread: CBD Oil May Help You

CBD Oil May Help You

There has been much hype going on about the benefits of CBD Oil and after considerabe research on my part I deceided to give it a go. I have no pain with my cancer and started taking the oil for insomnia. I take a dropper full sublingually in the morning and at bed time. My results have been good after two months and I feel pretty good all over.

I can confirm that CBD oil is useless. I suffer from constant muscle pain, and I was prescribed CDB oil. It worked slightly, and I was dissatisfied with it. I had to look for another alternative to numb the pain.

I'm not an expert here, but I think this oil stuff is useless. The concentration of actual weed these are too low to have some significant effect on human health.
    The situation is different, though, with the weed itself or the CBD gummies because I used to take them for several months. They really did help me with my back pains and anxiety issues. I used to get them from Toronto Cannabis Store For Everyone, and I have no complaints about the quality.
    One of the reasons people can get disappointed about the CBD stuff is that they see it as a panacea to all of their illnesses: both physical and psychological, and this is not true. It is just a remedy that should be taken according to the doctor's recommendation.

Yeah man, that used to be a pretty interesting topic for me too. I actually thought it was drugs or something. But then I figured it out and I even decided to try it. And I realized that it was totally normal stuff. It's relaxing and everything. I can't really tell you much about it so you better check out their blog, it's all there. Good Luck!
    Last edited by Cyberwhite; 05-22-2022 at 04:27 PM.

Hi, I was just prescribed medical marijuana. Tell me how best to use cannabis?

It seems that in all famous films, actors smoke cigars. I've tried this once and it seems to me that smoke bong is much better. Especially the bong with the percolator I have at home. I made a purchase at because they have the fastest delivery, and the widest selection of cheap bongs, percolators and everything else that is also needed for smoking at home. It is in them that I replenish the collection of bongs, or buy bowls.

I am sorry for the situation you are in. I am glad that CBD products helped you to deal with the pain caused by cancer. People should start thinking more about how helpful cannabis is for people with such painful diseases. I am also getting cannabis for medical purposes. I buy cannabis online to get rid of insomnia and have better sleep. It is the only product that truly helps me to relax at the end of the day and fall asleep faster. But it doesn't mean that you should go and buy cannabis. In the beginning, ask a doctor if it is suitable for yu.

I am sorry that you have to go through this. I've also heard that cannabis can be a great help in such difficult cases. But, if you use it in the usual way, this therapeutic effect will be enhanced. You can also grow it by yourself. I can recommend very good feminized seeds. The growing process also has a very pleasant calming effect. And when the harvest comes, you can decide what to do with it. Either to use it in the traditional way, or to squeeze out the oil, etc.

Never tried it buy I think it is pretty promissing. I often take some regular supplements and meds like those from BidRx.com for example, and I am sure that you will find something to you there too, check it out and good luck!
    Last edited by Mikael; 01-30-2024 at 06:45 AM.

+ Post New Thread