$0.5 web hosting with support
Cryptocurrencies, DirectAdmin, e-mail, free SSL, domains

Namecheap
Your Ad can be there
+ Post New Thread

Thread: ecommerce server hosting required

ecommerce server hosting required

Hi,
    What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
    I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
    Have seen hostforweb.com offers nice ecommerce server hosting plans in the uSA.
    Are they reliable? What web hosts would you rather choose? And why?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Looking to host your eCommerce site on the web? Here are some features to look for in an eCommerce hosting provider:
    Scalability. Your eCommerce site will grow and require more space as it gains popularity. Make sure the hosting provider can handle your traffic levels without issue.
    Security. Make sure your eCommerce site is protected from hacker attacks with strong security measures in place, including a firewall and malware detection software.
    Performance. Make sure the hosting provider can keep your site running smoothly, especially during peak times like holiday sales seasons.
    Customer service. Ensure that customer service is available should you encounter any issues with your eCommerce site or server hardware.

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, Hostforweb.com is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
    They have additional RAID 10 - it means that each of their servers have 4 disks which are both mirrored and striped.

I have been with Hostforweb.com for 7 months now. And they also own and control their own datacenter.
    I also like their 1-Click App Installer with the help of which I have an opportunity to install 350+ popular apps.

When selecting a web hosting company for your e-commerce website, there are a few things you'll want to take into account.

First, consider your site's features and what hosting package will offer them.
    Some Common features that e-commerce websites require are, as you said, unique IP, free SSL, plus a 99.99% uptime guarantee. Security and speed etc.

Then, look at the company's customer service and how responsive they are to complaints.

Finally, assess how reliable the host's infrastructure is compared to its price.

When running an e-commerce business, finding the right web hosting is essential, and it's even hard to decide which one is best for your business. Hopefully, this will help you make an informed decision about which host is right for you.
    Join High Paying Web Hosting Affiliate Program and Earn a Commission of Upto $200/sale.

+ Post New Thread