+ Post New Thread

Thread: what is seo?

what is seo?

SEO stands for ‘Search Engine Optimization. It’s the practice of optimizing your web pages to make them reach a high position in the search results of Google and other search engines. This means that people will be more likely to encounter your website when searching online. SEO focuses on improving the rankings in the organic – aka non-paid – search results.

SEO stands for search engine optimization. As the name suggests, SEO works to improve the visibility of websites on search engine result pages (SERP). SEO is one of the important tools of digital marketing. Digital marketing means promoting the product or service on an online platform.

SEO mainly focuses on ranking websites higher on SERP to get more viewers to the website and ultimately build a brand and increase sales. Thus, SEO is a promotional tool for any website. The higher the effort put into SEO, the higher the chance of success.
    Join High Paying Web Hosting Affiliate Program and Earn a Commission of Upto $200/sale.

I'm not an expert at creating web pages. Of course, the text and headings should be medium-sized, not too big, and not too small. However, every web designer may have had a client who asked for too big headlines. I know that pages that promote streamers or some gaming product always make the headlines larger because they are written against a neon light background. The size of the font will depend on the size of the layouts and the colors of the site. I ordered web design for small business because my website looked quite outdated. I'm very satisfied with the common indentation and font size.
    Last edited by latinkaone; 05-12-2022 at 01:59 PM.

Search Engine Optimization.. use for keyword ranking...

Quote Originally Posted by nimisha View Post
    Search Engine Optimization.. use for keyword ranking...
    Not only for ranking keyword, It also use for Branding

+ Post New Thread