+ Post New Thread

Thread: how to increase followers on instagram.?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I would be interested to know more about it as well. Please, share if you have any personal experiences regarding working methods to increase the exposure of the account

I first encountered this issue about a year ago when I decided to open an online shop and was searching for ways to promote it. My 2 main choices were Facebook ads and Instagram, due to the significant advantage it offers in terms of active users. I’ve spent a lot of time studying and doing research in order to better understand how works and how could I reach as many people as possible, therefore, acquire more followers. At first, I was mainly trying to study the “users”, however, I quickly understood that I’m on the wrong path. That’s when I started analyzing the algorithms and how they work. Luckily, it did not take me too long to understand that I am spending too much time on it, and decided to search for assistance. There are plenty of companies that teach you how to post on instagram - 1394ta and they help/teach you how to gain active followers in a short period of time which I personally found very useful.

Here is Some Ways to increase Instagram followers

Optimize your Instagram account.
    Keep a consistent content calendar.
    Schedule Instagram posts in advance.
    Get partners and brand advocates to post your content.
    Avoid fake Instagram followers.
    Showcase your Instagram everywhere.
    Post content followers want.
    Get the conversation started.

That’s rather easy. Make content regularly, demonstrate your account everywhere you can, and subscribe to more people.
    In the beginning, you might also buy some real Instagram followers from famoid.com to make the account more relevant for the algorithm. Those are real followers, and you won’t get banned for it. The service cares about your account and won’t let it get banned. Once you get the first 300-400 followers, you might start building up your general account design, style, and atmosphere to make the account recognizable. People like to follow people and brands that are different from all the others.

10 Ways to increase Instagram followers

Optimize your Instagram account.
    Keep a consistent content calendar.
    Schedule Instagram posts in advance.
    Get partners and brand advocates to post your content.
    Avoid fake Instagram followers.
    Showcase your Instagram everywhere.
    Post content followers want.
    Get the conversation started

Cool

A good approach is to find some accounts which are posting the same kind of content like you. You should then starting following their followers and hope that they will follow you back.

+ Post New Thread