+ Post New Thread

Thread: Saudi Arabia auto repair shop orders 1 ton multifunctional electric hoist

Saudi Arabia auto repair shop orders 1 ton multifunctional electric hoist

What role does multifunctional electric hoist play in automobile repair shop? How to communicate with factory technicians when purchasing? Recently, we have reached an order for multifunctional hoist with an automobile repair shop in Saudi Arabia. We share this order Crane for sale with you.

What can multifunctional electric hoist do in an automobile repair shop?
    After detailed confirmation with our Saudi Arabia customer, we knew that the client has a car repair plant and often repaired the engines of various cars.

The workers moved the small gantry crane to move the engine to the workbench for overhaul. After the repaired, they moved back for installation. When installing, it is necessary to use a combination of multifunctional 1 ton hoist to push the trolley to disassemble and install the engine, and to locate and install it to avoid collision.

The electric trolley can be moved left and right with the engine to enter the quasi-locating bolts, and the multi function hoist can lift heavy objects up and down. The operation is very simple and safe.

The Saudi Arabia customer ordered a multi-function hoist with a load of 1 ton. Since the lifting height is only 3 meters, the wire rope length is only 5 meters, 220V household voltage, and it is equipped with a 1 ton motorized trolley.

Saudi Arabia auto repair shop orders 1 ton multifunctional electric hoist

I live in Riga and there is an auto repair shop near my house, "detailing riga" which has also bought an electric hoist. This is actually a big advantage because not every repair shop has it. And it's not even about this workshop itself. The fact is that the whole business in our country is actively developing. I can see how people are interested in living, working and developing. There are more and more happy people on the streets every day. I am glad that I live in this country and I am proud of it!
    Last edited by Cyberwhite; 05-28-2022 at 02:08 PM.

+ Post New Thread