+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PayKickStart Millionaire Club

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No

Instant Knockout Fat-burner

Product Name = Instant Knockout Fat-burner
    Product Description = Instant Knockout Fat-burner
    Product Price = $79
    Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
    2 Upsells with potential to earn = $60
    Affiliate Page = Affiliate Program
    URL To Sign Up with paykickstart = PAYKICKSTART.COM Sign UP
    Product on Paykickstart = Request to Promote Product

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Instant Knockout Fat-burner. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Instant Knockout Fat-burner and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Instant Knockout Fat-burner is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Get in on the action. Get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. The “FUCK YOU MONEY” is in repeat-commissions.

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription.

Go to Google Keyword Planner and see the phenomenal traffic potential for Amino Acids. You can also sell to the keyword, “protein diets”. Basically, any buy keyword with proteins is a good sell.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Instant Knockout Fat-burner’ program!

What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click! I told you, it is a treasure trove.

The sharks of the affiliate industry are stumbling over each other to sign up. Do not miss this incredible life-time opportunity.

Just check it out…
    Click image

We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

We have got more banners than you’ll ever need!
    We’ve got more email swipes than you’ll ever need!
    The cash is right within grasp! Reach out and grab it!

Product on Paykickstart.com
    And then grab your affiliate tools here: Affiliate Tools

PAYKICKSTART Login
    If you are not already a member, you’ll off course have to sign up first.

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Leanbean Fat-burner

Product Name = Leanbean Fat-burner
    Product Description = Leanbean Fat-burner
    Product Price = $79
    Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Leanbean Fat-burner. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Leanbean Fat-burner and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Leanbean Fat-burner is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Get in on the action. Get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. The “FUCK YOU MONEY” is in repeat-commissions.

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription.

Go to Google Keyword Planner and see the phenomenal traffic potential for Amino Acids. You can also sell to the keyword, “protein diets”. Basically, any buy keyword with proteins is a good sell.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Leanbean Fat-burner’ program!

What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click! I told you, it is a treasure trove.

The sharks of the affiliate industry are stumbling over each other to sign up. Do not miss this incredible life-time opportunity.

Just check it out…
    Click image

We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

PAYKICKSTART Login

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

PhenQ Fat-burner

Product Name = PhenQ Fat-burner
    Product Description = PhenQ Fat-burner
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: PhenQ Fat-burner. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: PhenQ Fat-burner and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

PhenQ Fat-burner is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘PhenQ Fat-burner’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

HourglassFit Fat-burner

Product Name = HourglassFit Fat-burner
    Product Description = HourglassFit Fat-burner
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: HourglassFit Fat-burner. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: HourglassFit Fat-burner and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

HourglassFit Fat-burner is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘HourglassFit Fat-burner’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Jym Shred Fat-burner

Product Name = Jym Shred Fat-burner
    Product Description = Jym Shred Fat-burner
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Jym Shred Fat-burner. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Jym Shred Fat-burner and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Jym Shred Fat-burner is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Jym Shred Fat-burner’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

4Gauge Pre-Workout

Product Name = 4Gauge Pre-Workout
    Product Description = 4Gauge Pre-Workout
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: 4Gauge Pre-Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: 4Gauge Pre-Workout and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

4Gauge Pre-Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘4Gauge Pre-Workout’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Bulk Pre-Workout

Product Name = Bulk Pre-Workout
    Product Description = Bulk Pre-Workout
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Bulk Pre-Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Bulk Pre-Workout and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Bulk Pre-Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Bulk Pre-Workout’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout

Product Name = Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout
    Product Description = Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Cellucor C4 Original Pre-Workout’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout

Product Name = Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout
    Product Description = Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Legion Pulse Pre-Workout

Product Name = Legion Pulse Pre-Workout
    Product Description = Legion Pulse Pre-Workout
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Legion Pulse Pre-Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Legion Pulse Pre-Workout and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Legion Pulse Pre-Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Legion Pulse Pre-Workout’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast