+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PayKickStart Millionaire Club

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No

Testosterone Booster

Product Name = Testosterone Booster
    Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “testofuel”
    Product Price = $89
    Affiliate Commission Percentage = 30% on first sale + (20% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
    2 Upsells with potential to earn = $120

Affiliate Page = Affiliate Program
    URL To Sign Up with paykickstart = PAYKICKSTART.COM Sign UP
    Product on Paykickstart = Request to Promote Product

Hey guys!
    Who could have thought? No one did. No one believed this product will shoot straight to the top of paykickstart.com rankings in just 5short weeks. The same firestorm of sales is rippling through clickbank.com and click2sell.eu

You can make up to $120 in a single sale because there are two products. There is a front-end product and a back-end (upsell) product.

It gets better. You can get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. Obviously, that will translate to monthly and quarterly commissions.

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription.

The upward potential of this product runs into the millions. Check out the keyword-planner data! Every month “Testosterone Booster” gets a minimum of 180,000 hits.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Testofuel’ program!

Apply Yourself and You can make “FUCK YOU MONEY” with this once-in-a-decade testosterone booster. What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click!

Week after week, the heavy hitters in the affiliate industry are signing up to push this product and let me tell you, they are banking it BIG TIME. Don’t miss this opportunity to cash in, if you are in the affiliate niche.

There is a subscription program for the physical products. You make a sale once and rack in the profits for as long as the customer remains on the subscription.

In the age of high-speed internet connections, no one is interested in reading long sales letters. VSLs rule the day. If you however prefer WSLs (Written Sales Letters), we have that covered too.

Just check it out…
    Click image

We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

We have got more banners than you’ll ever need!

We’ve got more email swipes than you’ll ever need!

The cash is right within grasp! Reach out and grab it!

Product on Paykickstart.com
    And then grab your affiliate tools here: Affiliate Tools
    PAYKICKSTART Login

If you are not already a member, you’ll off course have to sign up first.

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Prime Male Testosterone Booster

Product Name = Prime Male Testosterone Booster
    Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “Prime Male”
    Product Price = $89
    Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
    2 Upsells with potential to earn = $70

Hey guys!
    I just wanted to let you know that I have released a new product: Prime Male Testosterone Booster

You can make up to $70 in a single sale because there are two products. You have a physical supplement and an upsell. The upsell is an info-product.

It gets better. You can get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. Obviously, that will translate to monthly and quarterly commissions.

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription.

The upward potential of this product runs into the millions. Check out the keyword-planner data! Every month “Testosterone Booster” gets a minimum of 180,000 hits.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Prime Male Testosterone Booster’ program!

Apply Yourself and You can make “FUCK YOU MONEY” with this once-in-a-decade testosterone booster. What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click!

Week after week, the heavy hitters in the affiliate industry are signing up to push this product and let me tell you, they are banking it BIG TIME. Don’t miss this opportunity to cash in, if you are in the affiliate niche.

Just check it out…
    Click image

We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

PAYKICKSTART Login

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Instant Knockout Testobooster

Product Name = Instant Knockout Testobooster
    Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “Instant Knockout”
    Product Price = $79
    Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
    2 Upsells with potential to earn = $60

Hey guys!
    Just being relentless as ever! I am back at it again with another product launch. This time, it’s a fat-burning, muscle-building supplement: instantknockout.

You can make up to $70 in a single sale because there are two products. You have a physical supplement and an upsell. The upsell is an info-product.

This product is rising fast in the paykickstart listing. It took only six weeks for it to shoot into the top ten best selling products.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Instantknockout Testosterone Booster’ program!

You can build a sweet nest egg with these testosterone booster. What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Performance Labs Testobooster

Product Name = Performance Labs Testobooster
    Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “Performance Labs T+”
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Are you guys ready to make some serious cash? I am not talking about trinkets. I am talking about some FUCK YOU CHEDDAR!

Within weeks of launching the product, it rose rapidly to the top 10 highest selling products on paykickstart.com. It is a shining example of excellence.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Performance Labs T+’ program!

You can build a sweet nest egg with Performance Labs T+. What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click!

Don’t miss this opportunity to cash in, if you are in the health niche. Hop on the money train and let the cash register sing.

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Testo-Max

Product Name = Testo-Max
    Product Description = Physical Testosterone Supplements “Testo-max”
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Brace yourselves for another gigantic product launch. It is a high-impact testosterone supplement, designed to get thousands of dollars into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: testo-max and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Do not dismiss this as just another marketing hype! Testo-max has skyrocketed to the top 10-highest selling products on paykickstart.com.

Get in on the action. Get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. The “FUCK YOU MONEY” is in repeat-commissions.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Testomax Testosterone Booster’ program!

What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click! I told you, it is a treasure trove.

The sharks of the affiliate industry are stumbling over each other to sign up. Do not miss this incredible life-time opportunity.

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Amino Acids Complete ‘Now Sports’

Product Name = Amino Acids Complete ‘Now Sports’
    Product Description = Amino Acids Complete ‘Now Sports’ Supplements
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Amino Acids Complete ‘Now Sports’. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Amino Acids Complete 'Now Sports' and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Amino Acids Complete 'Now Sports' is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Get in on the action. Get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. The “FUCK YOU MONEY” is in repeat-commissions.

Go to Google Keyword Planner and see the phenomenal traffic potential for Amino Acids. You can also sell to the keyword, “protein diets”. Basically, any buy keyword with proteins is a good sell.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Amino Acids Complete 'Now Sports'’ program!

What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click! I told you, it is a treasure trove.

The sharks of the affiliate industry are stumbling over each other to sign up. Do not miss this incredible life-time opportunity.

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Amino Xplode 10,000

Product Name = Amino Xplode 10,000
    Product Description = Amino Xplode 10,000 Supplements
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Amino Xplode ‘10,000’. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Amino Acids Complete 'Now Sports' and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Amino Xplode ‘10,000’ is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Go to Google Keyword Planner and see the phenomenal traffic potential for Amino Acids. You can also sell to the keyword, “protein diets”. Basically, any buy keyword with proteins is a good sell.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Amino Xplode 10,000’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Mega Amino 3200

Product Name = Mega Amino 3200
    Product Description = Mega Amino 3200 Supplements
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Mega Amino 3200. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Mega Amino 3200 and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Mega Amino 3200 is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Mega Amino 3200’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

AminoMax 8000

Product Name = AminoMax 8000
    Product Description = AminoMax 8000
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: AminoMax 8000. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: AminoMax 8000 and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

AminoMax 8000 is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘AminoMax 8000’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Amino 5600

Product Name = Amino 5600
    Product Description = Amino 5600
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Amino 5600. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Amino 5600 and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Amino 5600 is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Amino 5600’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast