+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PayKickStart Millionaire Club

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No

PreJYM Pre-Workout

Product Name = PreJYM Pre-Workout
    Product Description = PreJYM Pre-Workout
    Product Price = $79
    Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)
    2 Upsells with potential to earn = $60
    Affiliate Page = Affiliate Program
    URL To Sign Up with paykickstart = PAYKICKSTART.COM Sign UP
    Product on Paykickstart = Request to Promote Product

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: PreJYM Pre-Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: PreJYM Pre-Workout and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

PreJYM Pre-Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Get in on the action. Get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. The “FUCK YOU MONEY” is in repeat-commissions.

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription.

Go to Google Keyword Planner and see the phenomenal traffic potential for Amino Acids. You can also sell to the keyword, “protein diets”. Basically, any buy keyword with proteins is a good sell.

Let me introduce you to the ‘PreJYM Pre-Workout’ program!

What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click! I told you, it is a treasure trove.

The sharks of the affiliate industry are stumbling over each other to sign up. Do not miss this incredible life-time opportunity.

Just check it out…
    Click image

We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

We have got more banners than you’ll ever need!
    We’ve got more email swipes than you’ll ever need!
    The cash is right within grasp! Reach out and grab it!

Product on Paykickstart.com
    And then grab your affiliate tools here: Affiliate Tools

PAYKICKSTART Login
    If you are not already a member, you’ll off course have to sign up first.

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout

Product Name = Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout
    Product Description = Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout
    Product Price = $79
    Affiliate Commission Percentage = 20% on first sale + (10% on recurring monthly physical supplements)

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Get in on the action. Get your customers to subscribe for monthly or quarterly delivery of the product. The “FUCK YOU MONEY” is in repeat-commissions.

You get lifelong commissions; so long, as the customer remains on the subscription.

Go to Google Keyword Planner and see the phenomenal traffic potential for Amino Acids. You can also sell to the keyword, “protein diets”. Basically, any buy keyword with proteins is a good sell.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre Workout’ program!

What is the EPC of this product? Believe it or not, it is hovering well above $1.20 per click! I told you, it is a treasure trove.

The sharks of the affiliate industry are stumbling over each other to sign up. Do not miss this incredible life-time opportunity.

Just check it out…
    Click image

We have got the tools you need: AFFILIATE TOOLS. .. Probably more than ANY other product on PAYKICKSTART).

We've got plenty of banners, videos, email swipes, articles, press releases, advertorials, customer demographics, and so much more just waiting to be used by you to make yourself money!

PAYKICKSTART Login

The possibilities for making money here are endless. Feel free to post any queries you may have here, and I'll do my best to address them.

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor

Product Name = Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor
    Product Description = Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Cor-performance Creatine by Cellucor’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Creatine HCL

Product Name = Creatine HCL
    Product Description = Creatine HCL
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Creatine HCL. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Creatine HCL and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Creatine HCL is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Creatine HCL’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)

Product Name = Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)
    Product Description = Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized). With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized) and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized) is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)

Product Name = Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)
    Product Description = Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized). With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized) and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized) is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Creatine Monohydrate (Micronized)’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme

Product Name = German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme
    Product Description = German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘German Creatine by Athletic Xtreme’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition

Product Name = Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition
    Product Description = Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition
    Product Price = $79

Hey guys!
    Back at it again! My latest product is a physical supplement: Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition. With this product alone, you can make six figures, flowing into your bank account every month.

There are two products in the sales funnel: Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition and an upsell product. Combined, you can earn up to $60 per sale.

Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition is indispensable in sports nutrition. It is one of those products, which everybody wants.

Let me introduce you to the ‘Micronized Creatine by Optimum Nutrition’ program!

Just check it out…
    Click image

PAYKICKSTART Login

Thank you,
    Affiliate Manager
    Kramer Dean

HourglassFit Fat-burner is a thermogenic fat burner that boosts your metabolism and catapults your fat loss to the next level. It contains proven, time-tested natural ingredients such as green tea extract, acetyl-l-carnitine and glucomannan.

HourglassFit Fat-burner supplement is excellent for people, struggling with stubborn belly fat. Its high antioxidant content will turbo-charge the burning of fat around your stomach-walls.

There is only one way to lose fat: you must burn more calories than you consume. The appetite-suppressant 5-HTP and chromium will help you consume fewer calories. This eliminates the need for keto, fasting or paleo diets.

+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234